- Marion Long Distance Moving Companies
- Questions To Ask Your Mover
- Factors That Reduce Mover’s Liability
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Trust Us With Your Packing And Unpacking
Marion Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving does not have to be a stressful affair. Movers across the US have helped make the moving journeys of millions of Americans more bearable. At A-1 Auto Transport, we focus on managing every aspect of your mover and giving you reliable services in Marion. Marion city is located in Marion County and it is home to Harding Home Presidential Site, Quarry Park, Harding Tomb and the Wyan Dot Popcorn Museum. If you are looking to move to, from or within Marion or anywhere in Ohio, let us manage your move with our great range of services. We also offer vehicle transport solutions.
Questions to ask your mover
It is important to find out from your shortlisted movers some of the following information:
- Have they complied with the moving requirements set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration? Request them for their USDOT number and MC numbers and search them to find out their compliance status.
- How many years of experience do they have and what are their capabilities? Do they have experience managing your particular type of move? Do they have the right resources to conduct your move successfully?
- What kind of insurance will they provide for your move?
- Where are the company offices located?
- Do they have a cancellation policy?
- What are their terms and modes of payment?
- Will they subcontract any part of your move to another party?
- Can they provide you with contacts of some of their clients? This will help you get feedback on other customers’ experiences.
- Can they do an in-house survey and will they provide you with written estimates?
- Will they pack your specialty items such as TVs?
- Do they have restrictions on what to pack?
Factors that reduce mover’s liability
The insurance package offered by your mover, may not cover all the items that you are shipping. It is important to discuss with them to what extent they have covered your move and find out what their repair/replacement policy is. Below are the factors that reduce your mover’s liability:
- If damage happens to your property out of circumstances beyond the mover’s control such as a hurricane or tornado.
- If you carry items of high value and fail to notify the mover in writing prior to pickup day.
- In most cases if you pack for yourself, you greatly reduce your mover’s liability because it may be difficult to establish who caused the damage.
- If you pack dangerous or perishable materials without the written consent of your mover.
- If you do not file for claims soon after delivery. It is helpful to file your claims promptly and not later than nine months. Delaying with filing claims may make it hard to establish at what point the damage was caused.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We are Marion’s preferred mover because our expertise goes over and above packing and unpacking. We are experts in:
- Interstate moves
- Intrastate moves
- All forms of auto transport
- Moving bulky items such as pool tables
- Residential and apartment moves
- All forms of commercial moves including moving entire plant systems
- Vacation moves
- Military moves and military auto transport
- Moving seniors
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you, your friends, your family or your organization are looking to move within or out of Marion, give A-1 Auto Transport the chance to offer our exceptional services. Below are some of the reasons, you should trust us:
- You do not have to subcontract different parts of your move to different companies; we are a full-service company offering a variety of services.
- We have built our business over the years to become one of the country’s most reliable and reputable movers.
- We have a well-trained team of moving experts who will handle every aspect of your move and ensure that you enjoy the convenience of hiring our services.
- We begin our services with the provision of free moving advice that will help you make the most of your move.
- We offer full moving services including the provision of packing supplies and end-to-end management of the moving process.
- We prepare you for the move by giving you free moving advice.
- We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Trust us with your packing and unpacking
We are a full service company offering a variety of moving services in Marion. If you would like our services, fill in the form at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can reach our Marion team on 888-241-3110 or drop us an email at [email protected]. We only give the best, so feel free to recommend us to other people looking for moving services.