Safe And Reliable Marion County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Marion County bears the same name with its county seat, which is home to over half of the total population in this county in Ohio. It’s a great place to live or tour. A-1 Auto Transport helps tourists and residents in shipping cars to or from Marion County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Marion County to Chicago||$297||297 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Marion County to New York||$404||539 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Marion County to Nashville||$414||414 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Memphis to Marion County||$466||622 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Marion County||$534||712 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Marion County||$644||1074 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Marion County to Denver||$765||1275 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Marion County to Phoenix||$1134||1890 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our dependable solutions
Over the 20 years of shipping cars across Marion County and the rest of US, we have developed services that cater to all our customers’ needs and fit into their budget. Many of our customers have thanked us for delivering their vehicles safely and timely. You can choose from these services:
- Cheap shipping. Many of our customers shipping cars to or from Marion County choose open-air shipping. Not only because of being affordable but also because, it’s more regular. With an extensive fleet of 30 carriers, you will get your car shipped at any time.
- Protective shipping. With the many elements posing a risk of damaging your car, opting for enclosed shipping is a wise move. Our enclosed trucks give your vehicle extra protection from harsh weather.
- Convenient shipping. When you are running a tight schedule, you had better pick door-to-door delivery. You only need to direct us where to pick your car and we will deliver it at your doorstep. However, if you have the time to drop your car at a shipping terminal and collect it at the destination terminal, go for terminal-to-terminal delivery. This option also saves you money.
- International shipping. We are not limited to Ohio borders; we offer international transportation as well. You can either choose to use air freight or sea freight. Container shipping provides additional protection for your car and it’s more expensive than roll-on/roll-off service.
- We have specialized equipment to haul non-op and salvage vehicles.
- We have special rates and services for current and retired members of the military. We can ship to or from any military base across the world.
- Give your car a good clean. This is helpful especially during the inspection session as scratches and dents are easily visible. It also makes your car look presentable.
- Make a clear record of any existing damages. Also, take dated pictures as they may serve as evidence in case any dispute arises.
- Disable your car alarm. Active alarm systems may frustrate our drivers shipping cars to or from Marion County when the alarm keeps going off. It may lead to unnecessary delays and late deliveries.
- Ensure your car is in good working condition. Top up all the fluids to recommended levels. Check for any fluid leaks and rectify if there is any. Maintain the fuel tank at a quarter full and have properly inflated tires, as you want to drive your car soon after it is delivered.
- Remove or cover outside parts that might break during shipping. These include things like spoilers and antennas.
Related Information & FAQ
Zip codes included in Marion County
- 43301- Marion
- 43302- Marion
- 43306- Marion
- 43307- Marion
- 43314- Caledonia
- 43322- Green Camp
- 43332- LaRue
- 43337- Morral
- 43341- New Bloomington
- 43342- Prospect
- 43356- Waldo
- 43302- Kirkpatrick
- 43335- Martel
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.