Safe And Reliable Marion County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clients from Marion County enjoy county specific and custom tailored Florida car shipping services from the best carrier firm in the region, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We are the pacesetters in the industry, with over 20 years of experience under our belts and high ratings from business review sites such as Yelp! Marion is a vast county, covering well over 1,163 square miles in area. Only a firm with the muscle and resources such as ours can manage to offer shipping cars to or from Marion County and still ship cars to each and every county in all states in America.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orlando to Marion County||$87||87 miles||1-2 days|
|Marion County to Miami||$313||313 miles||2-4 days|
|Marion County to Nashville||$456||608 miles||3-5 days|
|Marion County to St. Louis||$685||913 miles||3-5 days|
|Marion County to Austin||$629||1048 miles||4-6 days|
|San Antonio to Marion County||$648||1080 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Marion County||$892||1487 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Marion County||$1176||2352 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Marion County
We offer tailored services to clients in Marion County in the sense that we make informed decisions on the best manner and routes to use when shipping their cars. We consider the total mileage to be covered, shortest routes available, terrain of the routes, and traffic patterns, and other factors. This allows us to provide car shipping services while charging the least costs possible.
Our scope of service for shipping cars to or from Marion County covers the following areas: Belleview, Dunnellon, Ocala, McIntosh, Reddick, Silver Springs Shores, The Villages, Anthony, Citra, Early Bird, Fort McCoy, Marion Oaks, Ocklawaha, Orange Lake, Orange Springs, Rainbow Lakes Estates, Salt Springs, as well as Summerfield.
We are not limited to those regions. The interstates and expressways serving Florida through Marion facilitate our auto shipping services across Marion County, Putnam, Volusia, Lake, Sumter, Citrus, Levy, and Alachua counties.
- Open carrier services: Are you on a tight budget? Open carriers provide a cost-sharing advantage. Several assorted vehicles can be shipped by a single carrier. We can ship sedans, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, vans or RVs using open carriers.
- Enclosed carriers: Classic cars, sports cars and high-end vehicles attract attention. We ship these using enclosed carriers. Moreover, their costly nature requires extra protection from external hazards like weather, small stones or twigs. Enclosed carriers provide the protection and privacy needed.
- Motorcycle shipping: Residents from Marion County have a unique liking to motorcycles, especially the Harvey-Davidsons. We are well equipped to ship hogs and any other type of motorcycles using open carriers or enclosed crates.
For exceptionally good hauling services, choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We have a comprehensive service mix for shipping cars to or from Marion County, Florida.
Zip codes included in Marion County
- ZIP Code 32111 - Candler
- ZIP Code 32113 - Citra
- ZIP Code 32133 - Eastlake Weir
- ZIP Code 32134 - Fort Mc Coy
- ZIP Code 32179 - Ocklawaha
- ZIP Code 32182 - Orange Springs
- ZIP Code 32183 - Ocklawaha
- ZIP Code 32192 - Sparr
- ZIP Code 32195 - Weirsdale
- ZIP Code 32617 - Anthony
- ZIP Code 32634 - Fairfield
- ZIP Code 32663 - Lowell
- ZIP Code 32664 - Mc Intosh
- ZIP Code 32681 - Orange Lake
- ZIP Code 32686 - Reddick
- ZIP Code 34420 - Belleview
- ZIP Code 34421 - Belleview
- ZIP Code 34430 - Dunnellon
- ZIP Code 34470 - Ocala
- ZIP Code 34471 - Ocala
- ZIP Code 34489 - Silver Springs
- ZIP Code 34491 - Summerfield
- ZIP Code 34492 - Summerfield
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.