Marion Long Distance Movers
There are a lot of misconceptions about moving. It is not as hard as some people think. It can be one of the easiest things you could ever do. It only depends on how you plan for it. If you are planning to move to or from the city of Marion, then it would be wise to check out a decent moving company operating in Marion. If you are a car owner, then it would be advisable to ship your car before the move. We are more than ready to move your car for you!
Golden tips on how to make moving easier
Here are a few tips that can make your long distance move easier:
- Get as much information as you can about your new town. Knowing where police stations, supermarkets, entertainment joints and any other important places in your town before the move will help you ease into it.
- Make all necessary payments early. It is advisable to pay for your new house and change youraddress at least two weeks before the move.
- Get online packing hacks. These will give you a better understanding of how important it is to pack efficiently to avoid damage during the move.
- Sort all your items. It is important to separate all your items. Any old or broken items should be donated to charity or thrown away. This will save on space and cost of moving.
- Hire a moving company. They are in a better technical position to move all your items efficiently, as opposed to doing it yourself. They are faster and safer.
Why you should hire a moving company
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy if you choose a moving company:
- They are more convenient. The mover will handle everything relating to the physical move. You will have more time to do more important things.
- The mover will provide enough manpower. This labor is better skilled to provide more efficient relocation services, as opposed to the help you might get if you sourced for help elsewhere.
- The mover will provide security. This ensures your items will get to their destination safely, especially for long-distance moves.
- The mover can carry all types of furniture. The moving company will come with special moving equipment that will ensure your heirloom, pool table, piano table or any other heavy or delicate pieces of furniture get to their destination safely.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to look for in a moving company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company:
- A valid license. Make sure the mover you wish to hire has an operational USDOT number with the FMCSA.
- Full value protection. This is the only insurance cover that will ensure your items are fully replaced or repaired in case of loss or damage.
- Affordable prices. The mover you want to hire should offer affordable rates without any hidden or additional charges.
- Reviews from previous clients. Checking what previous clients are saying about a mover will give you a clear picture of what type transport services the mover provides.
- Level of experience. A moving company that has been operating for some time is less likely to make rookie mistakes, they know the transport route better and are in a better position to handle any hitches that may occur during the move.
What we offer
- Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Interstate moving
- Cross-country moving
- Fragile and heavy furniture moving; piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment
- Commercial, apartment, and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Same day movers
- Full-service packing and unpacking (we provide all our packing materials)
- Cheap Marion movers
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer affordable prices, with no hidden or additional charges.
- We guarantee safe and timely delivery of all your furniture.
- All our trucks and carriers come with modern tracking devices that will ensure you are kept in the loop throughout the move.
- Our transport services have one of the best ratings by most notable transport critics; an A+ rating by the BBB and a 5-star rating by transport reviews.
- We offer moving services to any location in the entire United States.
Talk to us!
Talk to us today and enjoy a smooth transition to or from Marion. We are eager to hear from you. You are welcome to experience our unique one-on-one interaction with our customer representative by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.