Marietta Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving, especially long distance, is a big deal. It’s your gateway to new opportunities and a chance to start over. You’re excited and looking forward to exploring the new city. To make your move to Marietta flow smoothly, you need experienced movers. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have exceptional moving plans designed to make your move fun! We take care of your moving needs by providing tailor-made services such as full-service pack and vehicle transport. We are a premier moving company in Georgia and the larger U.S.
Tips to ease your move
- Start planning your move early. Time moves fast and every minute you spend organizing the basics will help reduce the workload on the moving day. It’s advisable to hire a mover to assist you.
- When you choose a moving company, pick an ideal moving date. Most people tend to move during spring and summer. Moving rates are usually high during this period. Consider moving on weekdays or mid-month when rates are low.
- Purging your belongings will help reduce clutter and consequently your load. Long distance movers base moving cost on the weight of your items. Give away or dispose of stuff that doesn’t add value to your life.
- Don’t stock up your food supply with a week to the big day. Most movers don’t carrying foods unless it is canned. Use up all your food or donate to charities near you.
- Inform business contacts and institutions of your intention to move. You may consider mail forwarding as you arrange for a change of address. This way you’ll continue receiving important bills and bank statements.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hiring professional movers is beneficial
- Accountability: When your friends drop and break your TV, there's less chance you'll be repaid. On the other hand, hiring professional movers means they take responsibility for your move. In case of any damages to your belongings during the move, they’ll be held accountable, and you’ll be compensated. Ensure your moving company is fully insured to be sure you’re protected.
- Storage services: Professional movers have storage facilities that come in handy when your items can’t fit in your new house. Storage facilities are secure, and your belongings will be stored in favorable conditions until you are ready to pick them up.
- Stress-free move: Moving involves a lot of heavy lifting and moving boxes around. When you hire movers, your mind is at peace knowing that the whole moving process will be taken care of. All you have to do is give directions on how and where you want your items to be delivered.
Finding a trustworthy mover
- The first step is to check the status of a company’s license. The FMCSA provides all the records of movers and is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number. Movers operating within the state of Georgia should have a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity issued by the Georgia Department of Public Safety.
- Consider hiring a local moving company to avoid being scammed by movers who advertise over the internet claiming to be professionals. If you hire movers in your area, you can easily visit their offices and verify their legitimacy. Check out their equipment and get advice from people who have previously used their services.
- Hiring a BBB Accredited moving company assures you that the company not only provides high-quality services but can also be trusted. The bureau also allows consumers to review and rate movers based on their experience. Check if the moving company you consider hiring is listed and if there are any complaints filed against it.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Military moving
- Office relocation
- Residential and commercial moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Marietta movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We value all our customers, and do a follow up to check if they were satisfied with our work. Our crew is expertly trained on how to handle your belongings, and you can be assured your move will be professional. Our primary objective is to be the market leader in the moving industry globally. If you’re looking for affordability, convenience, and efficiency, then A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
Make your reservation
Call us now on 888-509-3213 and speak directly to one of our customer representatives for details on our moving options. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com