Maricopa Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance relocations can be both exciting and stressful. However, with proper planning you can tip the scales in your favor and make it run smoothly. Below is a detailed article on all you need to know about relocating to Maricopa and Arizona at large. We are professional movers who also ship cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Plan early: Plan your move at least three months in advance. This will give you enough time to figure out what needs to be relocated and what needs to be disposed of. Start by clearing out your closet, attic or garage of unwanted stuff. These include rundown cars, old clothes or even baby cots; get rid of these to save on space for more valuable items. De-cluttering your home also means cutting on your moving cost.
- Pack smartly: After you have completed the purge, it’s time for the real work to commence. Packing is an important step that needs to be handled with a lot of care. The best way to go about it is by hiring professional movers and packers in Maricopa. However, if you insist on going the DIY way, ensure you have plenty of packing material especially boxes.
- Extra boxes: The boxes should be medium-sized and firm enough to carry 50 pounds without caving in. You can line them with tape to ensure they remain sturdy throughout the long haul. Another way to make your move easier is by cutting triangles on the sides of the boxes. This will make it much easier to carry the boxes.
- Label boxes: A good labeling system is a must! We for one prefer color coding but numbered labels could do the trick as well. Whichever system you settle on; ensure you can tell what each box contains at a glance. For instance, boxes with blue stickers could carry bathroom items while those with red stickers bedroom items.
- Inform people: Also remember to clue in your vendors, utility providers, landlord, kid’s schools and family physician of your move. Give them your new address if need be and cancel your utilities in time.
- Why you need a professional moving company: When you hire a professional moving company, your prized possessions will be insured. This means the company will be liable for any damage or loss while in transit. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a minor scratch, they will be held accountable.
The movers have proper gadgets and skill to ensure your belongings arrive in your home while still in good condition.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Experience is the best source of credibility to any type of business. To determine the quality of the moving service, you must consider the amount of time they have spent in the market. Make sure that the moving company you hire has at least a few years of experience in the local market. Hiring any newcomers is likely to pose risks with the move.
Find out how well trained the staff of the moving service is, as far as loading, unloading, packing, and safekeeping of the goods is concerned. A trained and customer friendly staff is always the most important characteristic of a top-notch moving service.
Check what sort of guarantee the service offers against all kinds of breakages or damages to your goods during transportation. A reliable moving company will fully insure all damages and compensate you for any losses that may occur. Ideally, however, there shouldn’t be any damages to your goods if you contract a credible company.
Lastly, ensure they are bonded and licensed.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture-Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Same day moves
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Maricopa movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are professionals with a wealth of experience in the industry. Our drivers have a good track record of delivering items on time with no accidents. Added to that, we offer high quality services at affordable prices.
Make the switch!
If you are planning a move to or from Maricopa, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.