Marco Island Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Marco Island, Florida is the largest barrier island in Southwest Florida. It's home to the tidal lagoon which is popular for kayaking and paddle boarding bringing out the fun side of this city. Moving to a different city gives you a chance to experience new cultural practices and different weather. When it comes to finding a reliable moving company, A-1 Auto Transport is the best pick. We are a moving company based in Florida, offering excellent moving services to cater to your needs. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 4 moving tips
- Pack categorically. Have separate boxes for packing fragile and heavy items. Label the boxes clearly indicating the contents and the rooms each box belongs to. This makes loading and unpacking easier and fast.
- Hire a reputable moving company. Ask if they cover the area you are relocating to. Inquire about their services and their terms of moving. If they supply packing materials, make a request.
- Pack earlier. Start packing your items two weeks prior to the moving day. You can ask for help from friends and family. If you have items you do not require, consider giving them away.
- Enquire about the estimates before hiring the mover. This gives you a chance to know how much you will be spending on the move. You can compare the prices from different moving companies and hire the moving company that’s within your budget.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Packing and unpacking services: By hiring professional movers, you’re relieved of the packing pressure since they’ll come with packing materials and pack all your items safely to avoid any damages. After the items have been moved, they will unpack helping you settle in fast.
- Insured and licensed: If you incur any loses while moving on your own, you will be accountable for the loss. However, with professional movers you are guaranteed of compensation. You can confirm if the moving company has complied with the insurance policies on the Licensing and Insurance Public database. Hire a mover that provides insurance cover.
- Trucks: Long distance relocation requires trucks designed for that purpose. Professional movers will come in and inspect your items and then assign you the best truck. They have specially built trucks to ensure your items remain intact during transit.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a reliable moving company
With the number of rogue movers on the rise, you need to check out a few things to ensure that the moving company of your choice is legit.
- The moving company should be registered and licensed by the FMCSA. Interstate movers should have a valid USDOT Number.
- Movers operating within the state, should have a permit and IM Number issued by the
- Check for credibility. A BBB accredited company is the best since you are certain that the company offers quality services and they respond to customer complaints.
- Check the online reviews and ratings of a moving company before hiring them. Customers leave comments about their experience with the movers. Use the reviews to help you decide whether to hire the moving company or not.
- Consider hiring movers who are members of Florida Professional Movers Association. This organization helps customers find reliable movers who have undergone thorough screening and provide quality services.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Storage services
- International moving
- Vehicle transport
- Heavy and bulky transport
- Full-service pack
- Coast to coast moving
- Military moving
- Full-services (packing and unpacking)
- Door to door moving
- Corporate relocation
- Pet transport
- Residential moving
- State to state moving
- Cheap Marco Island movers
Why hire us
If you are looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and convenient moving company, A-1 Auto Transport should be your priority. We are a top-notch moving company with close to 30 years in the moving industry. We don’t compromise on the quality of our services and the positive reviews go on to prove that we are the best in the business. Our team is well trained to handle your items with utmost care and deliver them in a timely manner. They are experienced and can deal with any situation that might arise during the move. Hire us today for a smooth relocation process.
Get in touch with our customer care representative on 888-509-3213 and let us arrange the moving process for you. You’ll be advised on the best services to suit you. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.