Manville Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that the majority of people who move are aged below 40 years? Most of them are young families or college students who are either looking for greener pastures or better housing. When planning your move, the decisions you make have a huge impact on the outcome. For instance, if you hire an experienced moving company, your move will be effortless, efficient and fast. Make your move to Manville special by enlisting our services today. We also transport vehicles.
Top 5 tips for a stress-free move
- Gather plenty of boxes to pack your household items. You can easily find them in liquor stores or moving companies. Make sure they are brand new and sturdy to keep your items safe.
- Label the boxes correctly so that you and your movers know how to handle them. You could also use color coordination where each color represents a different room. For instance, if you pick blue for the kitchen, mark boxes containing kitchen items with blue labels. Also, place a large blue sticker on the kitchen door for easy identification.
- Set aside a box to pack important documents and family heirlooms. Keep the box close for safety reasons. If they are transported in the trucks, let them be loaded last so that they can be unloaded first.
- Keep the weight manageable. A maximum of 20kgs will suffice if you want easy handling. Since you will be moving them a lot, keeping them light won’t tire you out quickly.
- Set up a new address for mail forwarding. Notify your friends, family, and organizations such as the bank of your move and email them the new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always hire a professional moving company
- Inventory. This is one task that can cause you headaches due to its demanding nature. It is not easy to record details of all your household items. However, this is a breeze for professional movers. With the inventory, it is easy to account for lost or damaged items.
- Insurance. It is mandatory for moving companies to offer adequate insurance cover to protect household items. Although the basic policy covers only 60 cents per pound per item, it is way better than risking your items with a company that is not insured.
- The longevity of a moving company in a specific field makes them more qualified than you or any your friends. It goes without saying that a smooth moving process is only possible if you hire the right company. It is less stressful since they have everything under control and you won’t be taking part in any physical activities.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Seek the recommendations of your friends, co-workers or family members who have moved houses recently. Getting information this way makes it easier for you since you only have to research companies that you already have on your list compared to starting without a clue. Remember to hire a mover that is more suitable for your moving needs.
Only hire a mover with legal documents. The law requires movers to be licensed by the FMCSA to be allowed to operate in the transport business. If it is a long distance move, ensure they have a valid USDOT Number. For local movers, they need to have a license from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
Read online reviews to get the perspective of other customers. Reputable sites such as the Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List provide unbiased opinions about moving companies. Customers usually leave comments depending on their experience with the mover. Testimonials are also a great way of knowing more about your mover. You should, however, treat everything you read online with a grain of salt since some may be altered to deceive you.
We deliver these services
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Full-service pack
- Packing supplies
- Storage units
Why you need us
We are undoubtedly one of the top movers in New Jersey and the U.S. 100% of our customers are satisfied with our services and the positive reviews go on to prove our excellence. Once hired, our experts will visit your home to assess your items so they can deliver the best moving solution. Hire A-1 Auto Transport today and we will take the stress out of moving.
Make your booking
Professional moving services are only a call away. Get free expert advice, tips, and discounts by calling us on 888-509-3213. To receive free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org