Safe And Reliable Manteca Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a vehicle in Manteca! Here you’ll find information about the price of auto transport, what factors affect it, how to get a good deal and a local directory of auto shippers in the area. For more information, a free cost estimate, or if you have questions not answered here, call us at the number at the top of the page.
Read more about shipping vehicles to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Manteca to Los Angeles||$332||332 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Manteca to Portland||$478||638 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Manteca||$613||1022 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Manteca to Omaha||$982||1638 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Manteca to Memphis||$1013||2027 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Houston to Manteca||$1126||1877 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Manteca||$1153||2883 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Miami to Manteca||$1225||3063 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Manteca Vehicle Transport Companies
- What Affects The Cost? - One of the first questions on any customer’s mind is, “How much will it cost to ship my car?” That answer depends on a few factors, which we’ll briefly review here. The first, and most important, is the distance the vehicle needs to be shipped. The greater the distance, the more costs in fuel and labor that need to be made up by the transporter. The second factor, which you have some control over, is the method of shipment you use. If you’re shipping a luxury or classic car, you may want to choose an enclosed carrier for more protection and have it delivered directly to your door. Using an enclosed auto carrier, as well as door-to-door service, comes with a slightly higher price tag. The third major factor is the type of vehicle. Standard cars, motorcycles, and small to medium sized trucks can usually be moved on a basic carrier, whereas larger vehicles and modified cars may require special equipment.
- Cost Estimates - Now that you have an idea of what goes into the price of shipping a vehicle, we’ll give some examples of recent price quotes for Manteca. Remember, these are estimates and the price will vary based on things like fuel costs, time of year, and delivery routes available from the shipper.
- Manteca, CA to New York, NY - $1,325
- Manteca, CA to Miami, FL - $1,150
- Manteca, CA to Dallas, TX - $810
- Manteca, CA to Boston, MA - $1,180
- Manteca, CA to Seattle, WA - $680
- Manteca, CA to Minneapolis, MN - $1,050
- Manteca, CA to Chicago, IL - $985
- Manteca, CA to Columbus, OH - $1,090
- Manteca, CA to Charlotte, NC - $975
- Getting A Good Deal - As mentioned in the first tip, you have a choice when it comes to what shipping method to use and it does affect the price. For the cheapest route, you should choose delivery to a nearby shipping terminal on an open-air multi-car carrier. Delivery to a terminal means that you’ll have to pick the car up--usually in the nearest major city. An open air carrier is the standard type of trailer used to move several cars at once, which reduces the overall cost per car. Another way you can save is by asking about discount programs. Many companies will offer price breaks to returning customers, first-timers, students, retirees, members of the military, snowbirds, international travelers, and members of AAA, just to name a few. Some of the discount programs aren’t advertised so be sure to ask!
Want to know more about what types of businesses and professional services are available in the area? Visit the official website for the City of Manteca.
Manteca, California Auto Transport Company Directory
All Star Heavy Haul & Towing Inc
A 24-hour towing and transport company, All Star Heavy Haul & Towing handles everything from local roadside service to long distance auto shipping. They specialize in oversize vehicles and heavy duty towing services.
Manteca, CA 95336
Hayward Auto Transport
Hayward Auto Transport ships all types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, boats, ATVs, motorcycles, SUVs, and oversize vehicles. They transport to anywhere in the continental U.S., both to and from Manteca and San Joaquin County.
442 Sycamore Avenue
Hayward, CA 94544
Loves Transport and Tow Inc
Loves is a towing company located in Oakley that also provides regional auto transport services. They are locally owned and operated and have more than 15 years of experience.
5255 Neroly Road, Oakley, CA 94561
Manteca includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.