Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Manhattan, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Manhattan Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Unlike its larger northeast counterpart, Manhattan, Kansas is home to just over 52,000 people. It is located at the confluence of two rivers: the Kansas and Big Blue Rivers. This means that Manhattan-ites in Kansas can enjoy a slew of recreational opportunities as a result, ranging from fishing off of the river banks to hiking through some of the wooded areas alongside each river region.
As a play to the larger city back east, this Manhattan has been dubbed “The Little Apple,” and is home to Kansas State University. The college personality is prevalent here and the university is an important part of the Manhattan economy. However, it is also home to a lively senior population and it has been rated as one of the best small communities for growing a business and one of the best places in the country in which to retire.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Manhattan to Minneapolis||$417||557 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Manhattan to Albuquerque||$526||702 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Manhattan to Salt Lake City||$601||1003 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Manhattan||$706||1178 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Manhattan||$746||1244 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Manhattan to Los Angeles||$905||1509 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Manhattan to Miami Beach||$949||1583 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Manhattan to Portland||$1035||1726 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Manhattan Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Manhattan car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Request to see the company’s US DOT registration: Like the company’s insurance policy, it isn’t enough to say the company has it. They should be able to provide proof of this registration.
- Ask about hidden fees: Not every company will disclose this information, but some will and it is certainly worth the ask. Hidden fees can sneak up on you and cause you to have to pay more for auto transport in the end than you might have when you initially booked.
- Opt for open-air transport and save up to 60%: If yours is not a luxury or custom vehicle, then you may be able to take the traditional route and go with open-air transport. You can save significantly on the cost of transport with this option.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Manhattan Auto Transport Companies Directory
Auto Transport Manhattan
This towing company can also transport working vehicles around the region. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1300 Kretschmer Drive
Manhattan, KS 66505
Other Manhattan Resources
Manhattan Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Manhattan.
Kansas State University– Kansas State University’s academic programs are among the best in the nation, our professors are leaders in their fields, and our students regularly win prestigious national scholarships and awards.
Manhattan On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
66502, 66503, 66505, 66506.