Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Manassa, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Manassa is a captivating small town full of character and a blossoming agricultural economy. It covers a square mile along the San Luis Valley in Colorado. Parochial areas such as these offer great living spaces featuring wide-open streets and a friendly vibe from neighbors and other residents. If carpooling doesn’t come as an easy choice, you might consider getting a private vehicle so that you can easily get around. A-1 Auto Transport offers the most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Manassa.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Manassa to Kansas City||$532||710 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Manassa to Dallas||$545||727 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Manassa to New Orleans||$737||1229 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Francisco to Manassa||$759||1266 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Manassa||$787||1313 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Manassa to Detroit||$867||1446 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Manassa to Miami Beach||$1019||2039 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Manassa to Philadelphia||$1100||1834 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Manassa
We have extensive networks running through every state in the US, which allows us to give comprehensive coverage or the town.
Transport services offered in Manassa
We have safe and affordable international shipping solutions to help with your overseas move:
- When you opt for containerized shipping, you can hire an exclusive container or pay for space in a shared one. Exclusive use offers more space, where you can add personal and household effects. A shared container leads to cost savings.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) transport involves using specialized vessels to transport wheeled cargo such as cars, trucks, tractors, and industrial equipment. We can load the boats and other non-wheeled items using special trolleys.
Choosing an enclosed carrier helps to secure your vehicle from the elements during the transportation process. It is a premium service designed to cater for antiques, classics, hotrods, and high-end luxury vehicles. We have other safety measures in place such as:
- Insurance protection for your vehicle (up to $ 1 million in value)
- Hydraulic lift gates and special winches for secure loading and unloading
- Air-compressed suspension systems for smooth riding on rough roads
The open-air option may work as a time saver when shipping cars to or from Manassa. We make frequent trips to Colorado and the nearby states, which makes it easy to find an available slot for your vehicle. Many dealerships and manufacturers root for this service as the most economical.
If a neighborhood falls out of our reach, sending the vehicle to a transportation terminal becomes more convenient. You will need to drop-off or collect the car at the appointed shipping depot in Colorado.
The door-to-door solution works well when you have a reachable address or a nearby public parking lot. Our representative will fetch it and deliver it as close as possible to where you want it.
Types of cars that we ship
- ATV and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- SUVs, trucks, and RVs
- Vans, sedans, and station wagons
- Farm machinery
- Industrial and project equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Remove any personal belongings and valuables from inside the car, including the trunk and other compartments. The transport authorities might confiscate any household goods found inside the vehicle at the checkpoints.
- Try to keep your vehicle in the original factory set up. Any custom accessories like spoilers, GPS systems, DVD players, luggage racks and other items should not travel as part of the car to protect them from possible damage or losses.
- It is cheaper to transport a running car since the transporter will use little effort and equipment during the handling process. Run a thorough maintenance check on the vehicle. Top-off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that the tires have enough pressure.
- Try to fix all the mechanical problems in advance so that you can have a smooth process. Make a note or all the unsolved issues and special operations needed to start or drive the vehicle and share it with the transporter.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Lowering the fuel levels helps to cuts down the weight, which might lead to a drop in the cost to ship.
- Clean the car to prepare it for the inspection. It becomes easier to check for chips, dents, scratches, or discolorations when you have a spotless vehicle. Retract the antenna, fold in the side-view mirrors and cover any loose parts on the exterior to protect them from possible damage during the handling process.
- Disable the alarm system and deactivate the toll tags and parking passes.
- Record the odometer reading and get a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver during the collection.
A-1 Auto Transport offers one of the safest and most affordable options for shipping cars to or from Manassa and many regions within the country. Working with experienced and dedicated professionals, we can serve all of your domestic and international transport assignments.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.