Madison Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you are moving for a new job posting, your family is growing or to join college; A-1 Auto Transport will offer you premium services. Avoid the stress and hassle involved with moving by trusting us with the relocation. We are the right company and will make your move to Madison seamless. Talk to us and find out the type of services we offer which include vehicle transport.
5 tips to make relocation easy
- Set aside a small box or backpack to put important documents including receipts, medical records, school transcripts, passports and birth certificates. Keep the bag within your sight to ensure they are safe.
- Make early plans. There are many things waiting to be done and the earlier you start the better. Plan when to schedule the transfer of utilities, hire a mover and when to start packing. Create a list of tasks to be accomplished and stick to it.
- Make your work easier by sliding clothes on hangers into garbage bags. Tie the bundle of hangers together to prevent the clothes from creasing. When you get to your new place, you'll simply hang them back up.
- Cut your moving costs by using suitcases, baskets and laundry bins to pack your stuff. Suitcases are especially handy when carrying heavy items since you can easily roll them into the trucks.
- If you have dismantled your furniture, put all the screws, nuts and bolts in Ziploc bags to avoid losing them. Attach them to the pieces of furniture they belong to. This makes it easy when reassembling them at your new home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always use professional moving services
- Efficiency and know-how: Professional movers are knowledgeable in their field and have what it takes to complete a move efficiently. Be it packing, loading, unloading or even arranging your household items, they will get the job done. They know how to handle delicate items like paintings and will deliver them safely.
- Professional packing services: Instead of risking the safety of your items by using old and worn out boxes, let the professionals take over. Movers use quality boxes because they value your items. They will pack carefully, seal the boxes and load them into the specially designed trucks. Items that need special attention like the piano will be wrapped using heavy duty padding materials and carried using a piano skid to ensure it is safe.
- Your safety: With heavy lifting comes the risk of injuries such as back pains or sprained ankles. Why go through all this when professional movers can do this at your convenience? A move should be fun and there is no point in starting your new life nursing injuries at the hospital.
- Liability: To protect your items against theft, fire or an accident, they need to be insured. Moving on your own can be challenging but with movers, you get to choose from a variety of insurance options. Your mind will be at ease knowing that you will be compensated for damage or loss. Just be sure you understand the terms before proceeding.
Steps to find a reliable moving company
Check the company’s history by looking them up on the internet. Movers have websites where they provide information about their services, experience, coverage and so on. However, some movers might give false details to win more clients. To get honest details, search the company in the FMCSA database.
Consider a mover accredited by the Better Business Bureau. This is a show of competence and high-quality services. The BBB also ranks movers according to their performance. Higher rankings mean the mover is trusted by many and offers reliable services.
Reliable movers give accurate estimates after sending their specialist to assess your household items. The movers should openly discuss the criteria they used and how they intend to carry out your move. With the moving quotes, you will be able to plan your finances effectively.
We handle the following moving services
- Military relocation
- International moves
- Corporate moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Office relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Madison
Most often, when people hire a moving service, they want everything done, including the packing and lifting. And of course, our team can help you with every part of your project.
However, in cases where the price is too high, it can also be good to take on some of the work yourself. Some customers do their own packing, while others bring friends to lift the furniture.
Even so, whenever you need help with something or a tool you don’t possess, you can find it with us. For example, if you need packing materials, we can provide them. If you’re going overseas, we can bring a container. More importantly, we can easily assess, thanks to our experience, how many materials you’ll need for packing and how large the truck/container must be.
We bring quality to your doorstep. Each client receives special treatment geared towards achieving positive results. Your move is very important to us and we strive to offer services that will leave you happy and satisfied. We take pride in the awards we have received over the years for top-notch services. A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to moving company in New Jersey and across the country.
Hire us today!
For a free moving estimate, call our customer department on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.