In just its second year, the Mackinaw City Ford Mustang Car Show has already solidified itself as a must-attend event for Michigander car lovers. The event starts at 2pm on July 10th where you can check-in and pick up your registration information. The next morning at 8am, the shows starts in full force as the cars are checked in and begin to take their spots at the show. All cars must be on display by 9:45am. Cars will then be available for viewing from 10am-3pm.
At 3:45, the parade will start and will head out across Mackinac Bridge. After the parade, dinner will be served in Conkling Heritage Park from 5-7pm. All show attendees get dinner for free. Finally, after dinner there will be live music and a beer tent until 10pm. See you there!
Date: July 10-12, 2015
Location: Mackinaw City, MI
Sponsors: Sponsors include Pepsi, Huron Distributors, Fernelius, Griot’s Garage, Mackinaw Bakery & Coffee House, Joann’s Fudge, River City Renegades, and Mackinaw Parasailing.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?