Safe And Reliable Mackinac County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mackinac County is located in the Upper Peninsula of the U.S. state of Michigan. As a top Michigan auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport provides the best services of shipping cars to or from Mackinac County. Our staff is dedicated to offering top-notch services from pick up to delivery of your vehicle. We also have the lowest price rates in car shipping making us a good partner for you.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mackinac County to New York||$684||913 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mackinac County to Boston||$730||974 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mackinac County to Jacksonville||$777||1296 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Mackinac County||$795||1325 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Mackinac County||$892||1488 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Mackinac County||$1002||1671 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Mackinac County to Seattle||$1029||2058 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Mackinac County to San Jose||$1243||2486 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our services in Mackinac County
We give our clients a wide range of vehicle transportation services while shipping cars to and from Mackinac County. You can choose from the following services:
- Truck Shipping: As a trusted leader in the auto shipping industry, A-1 Auto Transport can accommodate virtually any transport request, whether you need your truck shipped across the state, country or even internationally.
- Multi car shipping and transport: Shipping more than one vehicle at a time is a great way to maximize on savings and discounts available from an auto transport company. One of the primary costs of moving vehicles is picking up and delivering them to different locations.
- Dealer to dealer and car shipping services: As the owner of a car dealership, you must always be aware of your inventory levels, as managing them effectively can make a huge different in your level of success.
Why Choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are one of the best companies providing the services of shipping cars to or from Mackinac County. Choose us for the following reasons:
- Experience: We have over 2 decades of experience in the auto shipping industry. In that time, we have gained lots of networks, resources and knowledge to help us provide quality and professional shipping services.
- Affordability: When comparing our quotes with other top shippers, you will be surprised at how affordable our prices are. We provide accurate information regarding your job and ensure to factor in all your costs.
- Success as an auto shipper: This comes as a plus to us. From the above details you can see our success in transportation services and why we are the best.
- Excellent customer care: We know it is frustrating when you cannot get the information you need and that is why we assign a customer care representative who will guide you through the process and update you on the progress of the shipment from time to time.
- Reviews: We have had positive reviews and testimonials over the years. We are known for delivering goods without damage and we take great pride in keeping this record.
Make the Switch!
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Mackinac County for over twenty years. Over the years, we have built a reputation of fast and safe delivery of all types of vehicles. Remember, by choosing us you are choosing quality services at affordable rates. So, what are you waiting for? Call us today for more information or request a free quote now.
Zip Codes Included in Mackinac County
- 49775 Bois Blanc Island
- 49719 Cedarville
- 49820 Curtis
- 49827 Engadine
- 49838 Gould City
- 49745 Hessel
- 49757 Mackinac Island
- 49760 Moran
- 49762 Naubinway
- 49775 Pointe Aux Pins
- 49781 Saint Ignace
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.