Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Lyons, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Lyons Long Distance Moving Companies
The splendid views of Lake Michigan and Des Plaines River can be relished from the village of Lyon. The river, once used as a transport route to the east has a high concentration of freshwater fish. Enthusiasts often go fishing, canoeing and swimming along the river. The lake has boating activities, exquisite candle-lit dinners, and marine tours. Lyons in Lyons Township, Cook County, Illinois hosts the Chicago Portage Historical site. The site attracts huge numbers of local and international tourists each season. The city has several parks, woods, and zoos. You can view the big cats and hoofed animals across several zoos. People move for adventure, business opportunities or better housing. A-1 Auto Transport has the best facilities in Lyon. We also conduct vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- No delays: Professional movers have experience and proper organization skills. They plan each activity individually and allocate enough resources for a quick job. The team arrives with proper equipment and adequate workforce. Each has different skills which ensure challenges are solved instantly hence things are always in motion.
- Accurate estimates: Moving companies give the customer a straight-forward estimate. They cater for all services at negotiated prices. The estimate has packing, arranging and storage services. The estimate includes the known and unknown. With moving, challenges may arise and overrun your budget. Movers have the expertise and anticipate such situations. Measures are put in place to keep the expenses in check.
- Packing: Packing is cumbersome and expensive. It accounts for 30% the total moving cost. Movers can pack a huge mansion in a day or two. They are professionally trained and have the expertise to make the move safe and prompt. All items are packed in insulated boxes while large items are wrapped in soft linen or bubble wrap.
- Customer service: Movers have executive training which makes them better at handling customers. The staff responds almost instantly and provides concrete solutions with each query. They keep you informed throughout the process. The team on the ground uses respectable communication and performs per the contract.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best mover in Lyons
Solicit referrals from people in your vicinity. Your colleagues or family might have dealt with a local mover. They know their premises, the equipment they own, and the type of moves they handle.
If none has a recommendation, conduct an online search at Illinois Movers’ and Warehousemen’s Association. The organization has ample experience in dealing with legitimate and quality movers. IMAWA informs and educates the public about moving. They have the best moving and packing tips. They also train and recommend quality movers.
Validate the company’s credentials. They must have an ILCC license to operate in the state. The organization protects consumers when dealing with moving, transport and storage companies.
A moving company that has been assessed by BBB and given an A+ rating is worth every penny. Companies with low ratings or no ratings are to be avoided.
8 simple tips for a successful move
- Save money by picking a moving date when demand is low. Winter and autumn seasons have fewer people moving, hence lower demand for moving services.
- Choose a reliable moving company. Access the catalog of quality companies from Yelp or com.
- Procure moving supplies in advance. Rent boxes from com and equipment from U-Haul.
- Purge items you don’t need. Organize an estate sale for junk and old items. They reduce the price charged while increasing the moving efficiency.
- Pack weeks in advance. Begin with less used items as you progress to everyday items. On the final day, pack a suitcase with essentials.
- Keep your documents on you at all times. If possible, make copies of the documents.
- Switch utilities. The house should have bills under your name before moving in.
- Inform USPS of your change in address at least a week ahead.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you need your items handled efficiently and promptly, we are the experts. Our confidence in the services we provide is displayed with the free no-obligation quote we give customers.
Real-time satellite tracking ensures the safety of your items across the world. We know the location of any shipment a click away.
Our moving services
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Cheap Lyons movers
Call us now
Call or email us on 1-888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak with a moving expert.