Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lyon County, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lyon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For first class automobile transportation in Lyon County, talk to A-1 Auto Transport! We are known for high quality services both in the US and overseas. We have a wide network of shipping professionals that can move vehicles to many locations in the county and the rest of Iowa. Our fleet of car carriers can easily transport vehicles over long distances and deliver them safely. On shipping costs, we offer the lowest prices in the country and beyond.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lyon County to Kansas City||$343||343 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lyon County to Dallas||$618||824 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Lyon County to Detroit||$632||843 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Nashville to Lyon County||$675||901 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Lyon County||$714||1190 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Lyon County||$757||1263 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Lyon County||$927||1545 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Lyon County to Los Angeles||$992||1654 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lyon County
Moving vehicles by road across the 588 square mile area is a regular activity for our drivers. We have been shipping cars to or from Lyon County for twenty plus years and know the area quite well. The common roads that we use are U.S. Highways 18 and 75 which connect to major cities in Iowa and stretch as far as South Dakota and Minnesota. These major transportation routes are also used to reach various locations within Lyon County.
Lyon County is surrounded by a number of counties which include Osceola County to the east and Sioux County to the south. The county also shares a border with Rock County and Nobles County; Lincoln County and Minnehaha County in Minnesota and South Dakota respectively. To access these counties we use Iowa Highways 9, 182 and several county roads.
Services we offer you
Every car shipping service we offer is customized to meet their particular needs. Here are some services that are ideal for shipping cars to or from Lyon County.
- Car transportation: We have been providing transportation of vehicles within the US for over twenty years. Some of the popular shipping options are enclosed and open shipping; terminal and door to door transport; and high end vehicle shipping. These services are offered at fair rates for those moving vehicles to near and far off locations.
- Non op vehicle shipping: Vehicles that are not operating normally need to be shipped with a lot of care to avoid further damage. Our truck drivers often use enclosed transport trailers when moving non op vehicles to ensure they are fully protected while on the road. Fortunately, we have enough experience in shipping these kind of cars and will ensure they are loaded and unloaded safely.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Vehicle owners no longer have to worry about the lack of an address at their new location. We can drop off your car at a terminal close by so that you can plan to collect it later. Our truck drivers are conversant with most of the terminal facilities in the US and can pick up or drop off vehicles in good time.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport makes shipping cars to or from Lyon County stress free. We focus on making the movement of vehicles as smooth as possible for vehicle owners. Call us today to book our services and get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Lyon County
- 51230- Alvord
- 51235- Doon
- 51246 -Edna
- 51237 -George
- 51241- Granite
- 51240 -Inwood
- 51241 -Larchwood
- 51242- Lester
- 51243- Little Rock
- 51246- Rock Rapids