Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lynwood, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Lynwood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you need a vehicle moved in Lynwood or Los Angeles County, you have plenty of options to choose from. We’ve put together this guide to help you determine what type of services you need, as well as how to find a quality company to move your car in the area. If you’d like to get started with a free cost estimate right away, call us at the number at the top of the page or complete the short request form to the right. If you need more information first, the tips and directory below will help you make an informed decision and get the most bang for your buck.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lynwood to San Jose||$354||354 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lynwood to Phoenix||$376||376 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Dallas to Lynwood||$863||1439 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Lynwood to Nashville||$1004||2009 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Lynwood||$1094||2736 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Lynwood to Atlanta||$1110||2220 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Lynwood||$1120||2801 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Lynwood to Charlotte||$1232||2464 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Lynwood Auto Transport Services
- Premium Services – There are some services offered by auto shippers that cost an additional fee. These include things like additional insurance if you feel the standard coverage isn’t sufficient for your vehicle. If you need temporary storage of your vehicle, that can usually be arranged by the shipper at an affordable price. Most of the cost estimates you’ll receive are based on an open air carrier, which is the more affordable option. If, however, you need a luxury, exotic, or vintage cars moved, you may prefer the use of an enclosed carrier, which covers the vehicle on all sides during the shipping process. A service that is often combined with enclosed shipping is door-to-door transport, which allows for delivery to a specific address or location.
Are you a Porsche owner in the Lynwood area? Click here to visit the web page for the Porsche Club of America’s Los Angeles Region chapter.
- Brokers v. Carriers – In the auto shipping business, there are two distinct, but sometimes overlapping types of companies: brokers and carriers. Shippers that are carriers do the physical moving of your vehicle, including everything from arranging for shipment to verifying the vehicle’s condition and finalizing paperwork. Even if you find a carrier through a broker, the process is the same. Brokers typically don’t move vehicles; their primary role is to find customers for carriers and to help put customers in touch with a company that can perform the service requested. Dealing with a broker doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll end up paying more for shipping–it’s just a method for matching available spots on a transport carrier with customers who need a car shipped. (It should be noted that some companies operate as both a broker and a carrier.)
- Document Damages – When the driver arrives to pick up your vehicle for shipping, they will do an inspection of the car to document any damages. This is an important part of the process and should not be overlooked! We encourage our customers to make their own notes and documentation, preferably with photos, to compare with the report from the carrier. Inspections are done before shipping and after the vehicle is delivered, with any discrepancies between the two reports indicating that the vehicle was damaged during transit. If the information about the car’s condition is not accurate on both ends of the shipment, it can cause serious problems if you need to file a claim against a shipper. Make sure you carefully review all the information on the bill of lading before signing it–once your signature is included in the paperwork, that’s an acknowledgment that everything is accurate.
Visit the City of Lynwood’s official website to learn more about the area and what the services offered by local businesses.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Lynwood, California Auto Transport Directory
Hilton Auto Transport
A local auto shipper with more than a decade of experience, Hilton Auto Transport offers regional and nationwide auto delivery. They have free cost estimates available through their website and give a $50 discount to members of the military.
1611 Crenshaw Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501
Numis Auto Transport
Numis is a nationwide, door-to-door auto shipper that regularly moves vehicles to and from Lynwood. They are licensed, bonded and insured and offer discounts to members of the military, students, and seniors.
515 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
VIP Auto Shipping
VIP specializes in enclosed auto shipping and delivers vehicles to locations in California, Arizona, Florida, Texas, Kentucky and New York. They are a broker, which means they help coordinate shipments between drivers and customers.
14111 Freeway Drive #107, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Lynwood includes ZIP codes: