Lyndon Long Distance Moving Companies
Lyndon is a home rule-class city in Jefferson County, Kentucky. It was incorporated in the Louisville Metro government, but it retains its governance. The city is a suburb with vast land under residential sectors. Lake Barkley is a common meeting point for residents who wish to fish and swim. The proximity to Louisville ensures the city enjoys the revenue and affordable products of the giant manufacturers. Moving to a new city is demanding, but when handled by professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport, the move is stress-free. If you ever felt the urge to do something different, but lack the confidence, moving may help overcome your fears. Make the long distance move to Lyndon and try out what your heart yearns for. A-1 Auto Transport also handles vehicle shipments.
Why a professional mover is better than a self-move
Self-moves are common with people moving few items. You budget for fuel, snacks and perhaps accommodation. What people forget to consider are the risks associated with long distance moves.
- It is unreliable since your friends may not show up. They also work at their own pace and in case challenges occur, they do not know how to proceed.
- You lack the equipment and skills to move heavy items and work for long hours.
- The move is not insured. It means you repay all the damage caused by you and your friends.
- It might also create discord due to interrupting your friends programme.
- Since items may be broken, you can’t ask your friends to pay for the damage.
- The heavy planning, lifting and ensuring the safety of your items is stressful. Damage to the items and delaying the delivery are also very stressful when moving.
A moving company
- They have the required experience. They know how to coordinate a move and ensure safe and timely delivery of your items. They eliminate the stress by updating you on the moving progress.
- Movers have the professional training to ensure the safety of your belongings. They have different personnel to pack, load and transport the items. They also work in shifts to ensure they are efficient throughout the process.
- Movers are aided by advanced equipment which ensures they work at a higher rate.
- Movers insure your items. In case there is an injury or loss, the company repays accordingly.
- A professional mover is accountable. They use a solid inventory and real-time satellite technology to keep track of all items they move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Lyndon
Use sites like Moverreviews.com and Movingscam.com to get a better understanding of long distance moves. They have dealt with hundreds of moving companies and customers. They know the most reliable and mediocre companies.
Check the directorate of moving companies at AMSA. They list moving companies operating across states and within states. They use the Promover sign to identify members.
Ensure the company is in compliance with government laws. Use the company’s USDOT number at FMCSA to verify their insurance, license and experience. The best moving companies have a safety rating of over 98% and have conducted moves for more than 10 years.
Better Business Bureau reviews and rates moving companies’ performances. BBB is renowned for its remarkable assessment. Any moving company with a satisfactory rating by the organization is worthwhile.
Simple tips for a flawless move
- Formulate a budget using the company’s estimate as a guide. Understand how long distance moves work and bargain for favourable terms with the company.
- Pack the items weeks in advance and place them in a strategic position. The less time movers spend conducting the move, the lower the charges.
- Document the condition of your items as you pack. In case the goods are tampered with, you can demand for compensation.
- Always be around on moving day. Movers may require technical information which you are best placed to offer.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have confidence in our services and offer a free no-obligation quote upon enquiry. Our customers can establish the location of their belongings in seconds. Real-time satellite tracking enables us to keep track of our entire fleet of vehicles across the world.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Cheap Lyndon movers
Call us now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org