Lynbrook Long Distance Moving Companies
Lynbrook got its name from a twisted version of Brooklyn. This name served as a tribute to Brooklyn, where many inhabitants had called home. Lynbrook had a famous stagecoach stop for many of the travelers who were visiting from New York. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a well-known moving services provider within Lynbrook and the entire New York region. With our team of experts we will move you locally, nationally or internationally. We also offer different auto transport services.
Things to consider before taking a decision
- Common moving complaints: Many movers will work tirelessly to ensure that you have a great moving experience. However, that does not eliminate the probability of some things going wrong:
- Damaged or lost goods: It is very important to have your own moving inventory as a client. It helps you to keep tabs on whether you have received everything. You should make sure that you also inspect everything for possible damages before signing off on the moving forms and releasing the moving crew.
- Lateness: Once you sign up for the services of a moving company you get a bill of lading that will normally indicate the date you should receive your items. In the event of any delays especially if the moving company does not notify you beforehand, you should raise the issue with the company for compensation.
- Hidden costs: This will ordinarily arise when the mover may not have taken some things into account in the final moving estimate. You should be extremely careful of movers who give very attractive estimates but refuse to do an in-house estimate. Such movers will most likely hold on to your items should you refuse to pay them for extra costs.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Resolving moving complaints
- Damaged or lost goods. Before signing up for any moving services, it is important to understand their repair/claim policy of your mover. Many movers will only have Released Value Protection, which might not fully cover the cost of damages. If you decide to pack for yourself make sure to find out if your mover will cover you under their insurance in the event of damages. Thus, protect yourself in advance by understanding the particulars of your move. After the move, make sure you document any damages or losses so that you can make a claim.
- Lateness. In the event of late delivery, the moving company is liable for all expenses you incur as you await your delivery. You are required to keep receipts of all related expenses such as accommodation or meals in hotels.
- Hidden costs. It is paramount that your mover comes for an in-house cost estimate. This will ensure that you both agree on the possible moving cost. A company should not force you to pay for any extra bills immediately - they should give you at least 30 days to make the payment. If the company does overcharge, you can claim from them and if they are uncooperative, you can report them to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association or if they are members of the American Moving & Storage Association you can liaise with them for arbitration.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc services in Lynbrook
We offer a variety of services that will take care of your every moving need:
Animal and pet transport
Machinery and equipment shipping
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have over 25 years of experience moving people from coast to coast. Our experience has seen us deal with many challenges and learn more about the industry.
- We have the best rates in the industry.
- We have a variety of equipment, trucks and relevant moving expertise.
- We are recognized amongst America’s fastest growing top 500 companies.
- We are a business that cares about the environment and all our operations incorporate green measures.
- We have invested heavily in our customer experience right from your first interaction with us on our website, to our customer service agents to our moving specialists. We guarantee you will have a great experience with us.
Move with us
We love happy clients and it is our mission to make all our clients moves worthwhile.
If you would like to enjoy our services, please fill in the form at the top of the site and we shall get in touch with you. You can also to contact us on 888-509-3213 and our call center agents will assist you with information relevant to your move. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com to get a free estimate. Enjoy your move with us.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org