Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Luna County, New Mexico
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Luna County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you planning on shipping cars to or from Luna County? Are you looking for a reliable auto shipper with loads of experience, quality service at affordable rates? Then look no further, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We offer a wide variety of quality, reliable, tailor-made, and affordable services. We have been in the auto shipping business for over 25 years serving residents of New Mexico and America at large.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Luna County to San Jose||$626||1044 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Little Rock to Luna County||$637||1063 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Luna County to Houston||$642||856 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Omaha to Luna County||$673||1123 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Luna County to New York||$690||1151 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Luna County||$721||1202 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Luna County to Charlotte||$1062||1770 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Raleigh to Luna County||$1158||1931 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Luna County
We cover all of the 2,965 square miles that make up Luna County. We use roads such as the I-10, I-10 Bus, US 70 and 180, New Mexico 9, 11, 26, 27, 61, 141, 143, 148, 198, 331, 332, 377, 394, 418, 495, 497, 517, and 549 when shipping vehicles to or from Luna County.
We also ship automobiles to and from the neighboring Counties of Sierra to the northeast, Dona Ana to the east, Grant to the west, Hidalgo to the west, Ascension, Chihuahua -Mexico to the south.
The difference between a broker and a carrier
Most people do not know the difference between a broker and a carrier. Being aware of the difference will save you money and avoid disappointments.
- Brokers: Brokers do not have their own transporting carriers and in most cases are not the ones that will transport your vehicle. They mainly perform the duty of connecting the shipper with an auto shipping company that provides the service requested by the customer. The benefit of using a broker is that they will offer you a wide variety of options because they deal with different auto carriers. They do all the legwork for you and they might even get you cheaper rates by getting the carriers to bid against each other to get your order. The disadvantage, however, is that there are a lot of cons in the industry. Discerning the genuine ones from this big pool of brokers is very difficult. Setting up a brokerage firm is very easy as they do not require too many overheads. They will set-up a website and employ sales representatives.
- Carriers: These are the people who own the transporting carriers. They are the ones who will handle your car during shipping. When searching for an auto shipping company online, nine out of ten times you will come into contact with a broker and not a carrier company. This is because brokers have a bigger advertising budget as they have fewer overheads. Carriers need to pay drivers, and an office team and that leaves little for advertising.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
When shipping cars to or from Luna County, A-1 Auto Transport has an edge over brokers since it offers a wide variety of shipping services. Besides, it is a well-established company that has been operational for the past 25 years. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 and speak to one of our sales agents and get a free, no-obligation cost estimate on all your shipping needs.
Zip codes included in Luna County
- 88029 Columbus
- 88030 Deming
- 88031 Deming