Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lumpkin County, Georgia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lumpkin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is the leading auto shipping company in Lumpkin County! We earned the top spot because of the high quality services we offer the 29, 966 residents in the area and the rest of Georgia. Our shipping services are not restricted to the US but cover other overseas locations as well. We have been in the auto transport business for over twenty years and have a built a team of shipping professionals that offer solutions to all your vehicle moving needs.
Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lumpkin County to Portland||$265||265 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chicago to Lumpkin County||$529||706 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Lumpkin County to Kansas City||$593||791 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Lumpkin County||$624||833 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Lumpkin County to Sacramento||$1016||2541 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Helena to Lumpkin County||$1030||2061 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Lumpkin County to Los Angeles||$1124||2249 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Mesa to Lumpkin County||$1146||1911 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lumpkin County
Our drivers have been shipping cars to or from Lumpkin County for many years and are conversant with the road network in the area. The roads that lead to and from the county comprise of U.S highways and state roads that we often use when moving vehicles. The major highways we use are U.S. Route 19 and 129. These make it easier to connect to nearby cities and states. The roads are well maintained, allowing our drivers to deliver vehicles within agreed timelines.
Other roads we use for vehicle delivery in Lumpkin County are State Routes 9, 11, 52, 60, 115, and 400. These roads crisscross the county with a number leading to its neighbors where we also ship vehicles to on a regular basis. These counties include Union County to the north, White County to the east, Hall County to the southeast, Dawson County to the west, and Fannin County to the northwest.
- Interstate car towing: Towing your car from one state to another saves you time and money. We offer an interstate towing service that is efficient and fast, thereby ensuring that your car is dropped off within the agreed timeline. We have modern towing trucks that make the entire process hassle-free regardless of the location of delivery.
- Motorcycle shipping: Shipping your motorcycle to another part of the US or overseas? We got you covered! We ship different types of motorcycles using crater, containers, and Roll on Roll Off shipping vessels. Our shipping options for motorbikes are secure and affordable whether being shipped to nearby or far off locations.
- Door to door transport: Our truck drivers will load your car into a transport trailer at your doorstep and unload it at the final location for your convenience. We move both regular and oversize vehicles and deliver them on your driveway or a business premise for the benefit of the car owner.
Talk to us!
Are planning on shipping cars to or from Lumpkin County in the near future? We are your best bet for the job! A-1 Auto Transport offers op quality shipping services at an affordable rate. To get more information about us and book our services, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Lumpkin County
- 30533- Dahlonega
- 30597- Dahlonega
- 30597- North Georgia College