Lumberton Long Distance Moving Companies
While relocating to join college, your partner, or for a new job posting, it is always exciting. And while you will have hundreds of decisions to make, the most important one is whether to move on your own or hire a professional moving company. For a smooth move in or out of Lumberton, A-1 Auto Transport is all you need. We will manage your relocation so you can settle quickly. We offer specialized services such as military relocation and vehicle transport.
Top house moving tips
- Transfer services such as cable TV, internet, and gas to your new home in advance. You don’t want to move into a house without water or electricity.
- Make early reservations with your mover. Move on a weekday or mid-month when the movers are less busy. It will be easier to negotiate for a better deal compared to the weekend.
- Clean your appliances, wipe the furniture and do laundry. This makes it easier for you when unpacking since you will have fewer tasks to deal with.
- Check every room at your current home and take care of any minor repairs. Making sure everything is in good condition will prevent issues with your landlord.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons why you should always hire a professional moving company
- This involves going room by room and writing a detailed list of your possessions. Don’t stress yourself, professional movers know how to go about it and will have the inventory ready within a few hours. The Inventory will help you know if any item is missing or damaged.
- Are you comfortable with all the packing, loading, driving long distance, and unloading your household items again? If the answer is no, then professional movers are happy to step in. They have the resources to make your move efficient. The movers are trained for such tasks and will perform their duties with passion and commitment.
- Your safety. There is a greater risk in handling heavy items yourself. If you miss a step the damage can be tragic. Apart from breaking your items, you risk injuring yourself. To avoid such a scenario, it is best to hire a professional moving company. They have the skills and equipment to handle the heavy stuff without risking the safety of those involved.
- Services you can rely on. Moving is a big event and you would want the process to proceed as smoothly as possible. Professional movers are the only ones who can guarantee a stress-free move. They will always have your back and you can trust them to be present on moving day. No more depending on friends or relatives, let the real pros take over.
Factors to consider when looking for a reliable moving company
- Look for quality companies: Have a list of movers that you're considering. Do some digging online to find how people are receiving their services, how long it has been in operation, and how they present themselves. Scrutinize each company thoroughly and cross off the less appealing ones.
- Reputation: Moving is stressful enough and having a company that doesn’t put your interests first can leave you with a negative experience. Reputable movers have great customer service. They are polite, courteous and respect your moving needs. Reading online reviews will give you a complete picture of the company you intend on working with.
- Insurance: Avoid companies operating without the legal authority. Such companies cannot be trusted and to be sure your mover is insured, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public. Do not risk the safety of your household items by hiring just any moving company. It is important that the mover is compliant with the government regulations.
We offer these services
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Storage options
- Packing supplies
- International moves
Why hire us?
Our true understanding of customer needs makes us stand out among the other movers. From the moment you make the first phone call to the moment we deliver your belongings, you will have an experience like never before. Our professionals will take care of you and your items on a first-class level and you will benefit from the numerous services and products we offer. We evaluate each move uniquely and enhance ways to make it as flawless as possible. With A-1 Auto Transport, we have your whole journey in sight and nothing will go wrong.
Talk to us
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Contact our sales team on 888-509-3213 to receive on-the-spot answers. Get free quotes now by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org