Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Louisville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Louisville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from Louisville is now easy and hassle-free thanks to professional auto shippers like A-1 Auto Transport. Gone are the days when shipping your vehicle was like playing Russian roulette. You didn’t have a predetermined outcome. There was no way of telling where your vehicle was at a given time and you had to insure your car against any damage while it was in transit. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer satellite tracking on all our orders. You can look up the location of your vehicle while it is being shipped at any given time of day. We also insure your vehicle for full replacement relieving you of the stress of worrying about your vehicle. We have operated for over two decades. In that time we have been able to ship thousands of vehicles to or from Alabama, the other 49 states and even overseas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|New Orleans to Louisville||$337||337 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Louisville||$482||642 miles||3-5 days|
|Louisville to Houston||$496||661 miles||3-5 days|
|Louisville to Denver||$896||1493 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Louisville||$1204||2408 miles||7-9 days|
|Louisville to Portland||$1082||2705 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Louisville
The town encompasses only about 2.8 square miles making it pretty easy to navigate to every corner. We have spent a considerable sum mapping out the entire town in order to find the most convenient routes to use when making deliveries and pickups. The main routes we use when we are shipping cars to or from Louisville are Alabama State Highways 51 and 31, County Roads 21 and 33. We also serve the residents of the neighboring towns and cities such as Ozark, Troy, Eufaula, Enterprise, Dothan, Tuskegee, Auburn, Phenix, Montgomery, Opelika, Millbrook, Prattville, and Valley in Alabama, Columbus and Dawson in Georgia.
Services we offer
There is quite a variety of services on offer in our shipping portfolio. We try to cover every customer need and budget when we are coming up with the different types of services. Some of the services we frequently offer to people shipping cars to or from Louisville include:
- Open-air shipping: Your car is loaded and secured on the back of a flatbed or carrier and is transported to its intended destination. This service is quite affordable compared to the other modes of shipping. The only drawback to it is that your car is not protected from adverse weather, debris damage and other elements like the sun.
- Enclose/covered shipping: Unlike the open-air one, your vehicle is placed and secured in a container before being shipped. It is a bit more expensive but your vehicle is protected from harsh weather, the elements, prying eyes, and even theft.
- Terminal to terminal transport: Is a mode of shipping whereby your vehicle is shipped from one company terminal to another. You, as the customer, should drop off and pick up your vehicle from the respective terminals. Open-air terminal to terminal shipping is the most affordable mode of transporting cars we have at the moment.
Types of vehicles we transport
Thanks to our state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to ship a wide variety of vehicles. The different sizes and shapes don’t faze us. Some of the vehicles we have shipped throughout the years include:
- Electric and alternative fuel cars
- Service trucks
- Recreational vehicles
- Jet skis
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for a move
Here are some of the things you need to do in order to properly prepare your vehicle for shipping:
- Remove any personal items. Auto shippers are barred from ferrying vehicles with personal items in them. Also, your personal items are not covered by the insurance. Removing them minimizes the risk of your items getting damaged or stolen.
- Deactivate or remove your automatic parking passes or toll tags. They might collect fees from every toll station that the car passes while it’s being shipped.
- Run down the amount of gas in the vehicle. Leave about a quarter tank of gas. Your vehicle will only be driven when loading and unloading.
- Carry out the necessary maintenance. Take your car to a qualified mechanic for maintenance. Ensure that all leaks are fixed.
- Take photos. Photograph the car, detailing any scratches, dents, and any other damages. The photos will act as insurance should the auto shipper deny liability for any new damage.
Ship with the best
When you ship with us, you are shipping with the best in the industry. We have been tried and tested over the years and we have always come out on top. We have refined our methods to save the customer money and to get his vehicle to its destination in record time.
For any question on shipping cars or price quotes, call us on 1-800-452-2880.