Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Louisa County, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Louisa County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to Louisa County for over twenty decades has made A-1 Auto Transport the leading auto shipper in the area. We offer a wide range of services to several locations within the county and the entire Iowa state. Whether you are shipping a regular or oversize car, our services will meet your unique needs. Our rate for shipping vehicles is also reasonable despite the distance covered.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Louisa County to Cleveland||$411||549 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Louisa County to New York||$600||1001 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Louisa County to Houston||$601||1003 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Louisa County||$617||823 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Louisa County||$683||1139 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Louisa County||$941||1569 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Louisa County to Seattle||$1137||1895 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Louisa County to San Jose||$1188||1981 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Louisa County
Shipping cars to or from Louisa County by road is our preferred way of covering the entire 418 square mile area. We have mastered the road network within the county and its environs for many years. The major transportation route is U.S. Highway 61 which connects the county to cities spread all over the state. The highway road is well maintained, making movement of vehicles easier and faster.
Our drivers also use Iowa Highways 70, 78 and 92 which cut across the state from all sides. These roads also make neighboring counties easier to access when moving cars to and from the area. Some of the border counties that we ship to are Johnson County to the northwest, Muscatine County to the north, Des Moines County to the south, Washington County to the west and Henry County to the southwest. We also stretch our services to Rock Island County and Mercer County in Illinois which share a border with Louisa County.
The services we offer
We offer an assortment of vehicle shipping services to vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Louisa County. Some of our popular services include:
- Covered auto transport: Shipping vehicles using covered transport trailers protects them from damaging elements and debris while in transit. We often use the trailers to ship luxury vehicles, high-end motorcycles and non operable vehicles. Our covered car carriers can accommodate more than one vehicle at a go, making it ideal for multiple car shipping.
- Multi car transport: We have been shipping several cars at the same time for military personnel, car dealerships and private collectors. The vehicles are shipped using open transport trailers that can hold many cars without causing them any damage. It does not matter the size or weight of the vehicles, we can ship them to destinations within the US and abroad. Also, the cost attached to shipping many cars is very affordable, distance to be covered notwithstanding.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees professionalism when shipping cars to or from Louisa County. We have been offering car shipping services for many years and have become a household name in the area. Our shipping professionals focus on offering the best services at great rates. To make inquiries about our service and get a free quote, call our sales team on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Louisa County
- 52738- Cairo
- 52737- Columbus City
- 52738- Columbus Junction
- 52738- Cotter
- 52754- Cranston
- 52653- Elrick
- 52738- Fredonia
- 52738- Gladwin
- 52752- Grandview
- 52646- Huron
- 52754- Letts
- 52640- Morning Sun
- 52646 -Oakville
- 52653 -Toolesboro
- 52653- Wapello