Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The Los Angeles Auto Show is one of the top car show events in the world, and this year will be spread out over the course of 9 days. Founded in 1907, the LA Auto Show has become known as the first big American car show of the year.
During the event this year, over 50 new models will make their American debuts, including the Porsche Cayman GT 4 Clubsport, Mitsubishi 2016 Outlander Sport, 2016 Nissan Sentra, Jaguar’s first performance SUV, and more from Fiat, Ford, Mazda, and Mercedes-Benz. 3 must-see cars of the year include the Fiat 124 Spider, Buick LaCrosse, and Scion C-HR.
For the third year in a row, LA Auto Show’s Connected Car Expo (CCE) will take place on November 17th and will be dedicated to showcasing the future of car technology.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Date: November 20-29, 2015
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LAAutoShow/
- Twitter: //twitter.com/LAAutoShow
- Instagram: //instagram.com/laautoshow/
- LinkedIn: //www.linkedin.com/company/laautoshow
- YouTube: //www.youtube.com/user/losangelesautoshow?feature=guide
- Flickr: //www.flickr.com/photos/laautoshow/
- Tumblr: http://laautoshow.tumblr.com/
Tickets: Tickets cost between $12 and $15 for adults, $5 for kids, and $10 for seniors. There are also options for an $85 VIP ticket, and special event tickets as well. Learn more about tickets here.