Lorain Long Distance Moving Companies
Hiring a moving company to handle your move to Lorain makes the process easier. Lorain is a city in Greater Cleveland. It is the 10th largest city by population in Ohio. It lies along the shores of Lake Erie and Black River. There are numerous scenic sites among them Lakeview Park, Sandy Ridge Reservation and Vermilion Reservation. There is swimming, bird-watching, boating and sunbathing activities. If you wish to make your move stress-free, hire A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company in Ohio.
Why you need a moving company
- Reliability. Moving companies are bound by a contract. It ensures they show up on time and deliver quality services when hired. They also work fast and provide the highest safety to your household goods. They are experienced enough to anticipate challenges and handle them efficiently. In case there is a dispute, the company resolves it swiftly.
- Speed. Movers have developed speed through experience and professional training. They can handle your move in a fraction of the time your helpers could. They also use their large numbers to handle moving tasks within the agreed time. Movers also have to handle several moves in a day to remain in business; this ensures they work fast to accomplish a move in the least possible time.
- Storage. Professional moving companies have storage centers in most major towns across the state of Ohio. They are used to store household goods for short and long-term periods. They are adequately equipped which ensures the condition of the items is not compromised. Warehouses are commonly used by people who want to move out, but have not found suitable housing yet, or people who want to take a vacation and move in at a later date.
How to find the best mover in Lorain
- Research on moving companies in your region by talking to friends, family or relatives for recommendations. Their suggestions are more trustworthy since they want what is best for you. They also have no affiliation with the company unlike some real estate agents.
- Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to validate a company’s credentials. Their aim is to reduce the number of road accidents and improve the moving industry. They ensure movers have a valid moving license and insurance. You can also check other necessary information such as the safety rating and pending violations in order to choose the best moving company.
- Use the Better Business Bureau to check the opinion of previous customers. Customers rate a moving company according to the services they were provided. A company that handles customers satisfactorily has numerous positive reviews. You should also ensure you deal with accredited members so as to protect yourself in the event of disputes.
- A moving company that asks for a deposit of more than 20%.
- A company that claims to have insurance for all your household goods.
- A company that wants to handle the estimate online.
- Any company without a permanent physical address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for a stress free move
- Choose a convenient moving period. Move during the winter or autumn seasons when fewer people are moving. The moving date should also fall on the weekdays of mid-month. Avoid the summer season since moving charges are usually inflated.
- Hire a moving company that fits your bill. Verify their experience, skills and licenses to ensure you are protected in case anything goes wrong.
- Scope your new house weeks before moving in. Take measurements of the doorways, paths and any other information that could be useful to the movers. This also helps you decide which household goods you need to move with.
- Get rid of all unnecessary items. Numerous items increase the weight of your move which results in additional costs. You can pack all the items you do not need and sell or donate them to
- Document the condition of your items and keep all the receipts. Some receipts could be used at the Internal Revenue Service to claim tax benefits.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We assist with your move to make the process smooth. This is accomplished through use of professional personnel and advanced equipment. We also have an experience of over 25 years which assures you of quality services.
Our moving services
- International moves
- Senior moves
- State to state moves
- Local moves
- Pet transport
- Vacation moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
Reach to us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com