The Advantages of Long Distance Piano Moving Services through Professionals
- Heavy furniture movers will carefully wrap the piano in blankets and plastic wrap to ensure its safety during the moving process.
- Movers will handle the entire process of packing and moving the piano for you so that you don’t have any labor to worry about, nor will you need to find a truck that can carry the weight of the piano as it is transported to its new home.
- Movers will have all of the proper equipment including a piano board, lifts, packaging supplies, the right truck, and extra movers available.
- The skilled movers will strap the piano down after removing the legs to secure it during the relocation.
- Movers will safely move the piano from its home and transport it to its next destination.
- You can choose to purchase insurance for the piano through the moving company. However, licensed moving companies are required to carry the minimum amount of insurance coverage as set by the state.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
There is no doubt about it, hiring movers with piano relocation experience is your greatest option. This remains true when it comes to pianos, heavy furniture, and other weighty items.
You never want to attempt moving heavy furniture on your own. Not only do you put your piano at risk, but you put those helping you and whatever vehicle you use at risk as well. Allow those with the right tools and the experience in conducting such moves do the job. It could ultimately save you money and lessen the time and stress involved.
When you search for the right moving company for long distance piano moving services, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to find what you’re looking for. There are moving companies out there that have conducted piano relocation many times throughout their history in the industry. Ask the movers you have interest in if they offer piano moving services and gather quotes before deciding whom to hire for the task.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.