- Long Distance Office Moving Companies
- How To Find The Right Office Moving Company For You
- Related Information & Faq
Long Distance Office Moving Companies
One of the best aspects of hiring a professional long distance moving company is that anything they move will be covered under an insurance policy that protects your vital business assets, equipment, furniture from damage during the move. Every licensed mover has to carry insurance that covers damages incurred throughout the moving process by industry law. If you have any questions above a company’s moving qualifications, legality, operating authority or safety history, you can find that information by searching the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s registered mover search.
Office moving requires some special skills and experience that not every moving company will be well equipped to handle. For example, a professional mover that specializes in home moving may be an expert at moving furniture and standard items you’d find in any home, but that doesn’t necessarily make them qualified to move things like office equipment, important files, computers and services, and other components that are essential to professional businesses.
Some of the key services that should be offered by any established commercial or office mover include the following:
- Quality customer service to explain what they offer and answer any questions
- An office local or near to where you need services to and from
- Movers that are proficient in disconnecting and reconnecting IT components
- Disassembly and reassembly of office desks, partitions, and other office furniture
- Ability to safely and securely relocated any office files, either hard copies or digital
- Delivery in a timely manner to minimize office down time
- White glove moving for any delicate or fragile items
- Appropriate equipment and supplies to ensure safe delivery of all items
A-1 Auto Transport is a professional office moving company with over 20 years of expertise behind our services! We offer affordable and efficient moving for offices and businesses of all types to any location around the United States. Call us today at 888-241-3110 for a FREE estimate for any office move today! No payment or obligation is required!
How To Find The Right Office Moving Company For You
It’s important to conduct some research before you hire a mover to help you relocate your office. Whomever you hire should have a great reputation and possess the ability to demonstrate their experience and professionalism with relevant industry statistics and customers reviews. Here are some of the things you should look for in a company you’re considering for your office moving needs.
- It’s helpful to start looking for a moving company several weeks before your business or organization needs moving help. Providing a couple weeks of notice will help you not only stay organized, but also help reduce your moving costs.
- Come prepared with any questions you may have, whether in person or over the phone, if you’re unsure of any of the services or how the process works. The more information you’re armed with, the better.
- Ask about all the fees and charges you’ll see on your final bill. The mover should have the ability to break down all the expenses you’ll be charged and the reasoning behind them. .