Long Distance Office Moving Companies
One of the most important aspects of hiring a mover for office relocation is that they will protect your office belongings under their insurance policy. By state law, a licensed mover is required to carry the minimum insurance coverage on all their customers’ possessions in their care for relocation.
If you wish for additional coverage, ask the mover if you can purchase more insurance through them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Find the Office Mover Right for You
It’s important to conduct a little research before you hire a mover to help you relocate your office. Whomever you hire should have a great reputation and the right qualities to show that they are a reliable moving company in the area. As you search for the best moving company, make sure you do the following…
- As soon as you learn about the relocation, start looking for a mover. Use online resources to find the office movers nearest to you.
- Always ask questions while you’re on the phone with a mover. Write out your list of questions prior to calling moving companies you’re interested in.
- Gather quotes from the office movers you decide to call. Of course, your budget will play a large role in the services you choose to purchase but never be afraid to spend a little more to make the relocation even smoother. Full service moving is actually a very affordable expense.
- Ask about all the fees and charges you’ll see on your final bill. The mover should have the ability to break down all the expenses you’re charged with for the move.
- Make sure that the company has experience in office relocations. Moving office equipment isn’t easy. It takes professionals with office moving experience to efficiently relocate your office belongings. They’ll help you breakdown and reassemble anything necessary during the move.
- Ask how the company handles damages, should they occur. You can usually find this information on their website as well.
- Give as much detail as you can about the relocation and the items to be moved to receive the most accurate estimate for services.
Related Information & FAQ
- Business moving companies
- Corporate movers and packers
- Office relocation company
- Office movers near me
- Office moving cost
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.