Best Long Distance Moving Services
Depending on the moving company you choose to hire, there are many long distance moving services to choose from. This will make it easier to find exactly what you need or want for your relocation. If you have trouble selecting services, the mover’s professionals will help you come to a decision based on your budget and preferences.
Long Distance Moving Services Available
- Commercial and Office Relocations
- Residential Apartment and House Moving
- Military Relocations
- Door to Door Delivery
- Full Service Packing
- Packing Supply and Materials for Sale
- Heavy and Specialized Furniture Moving (Piano, Pool Table, Appliances, Etc.)
- Auto Transport Services
- Full Moving Services
There is a lot to choose from. Many individuals facing relocation choose to purchase full moving services so that they can focus on other matters involving the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
To have your home packed up and your belongings relocated without any effort, purchase full moving services. The professionals will pack away all your belongings properly using quality moving materials and supplies. Then, they will come to load the truck to transport your items to their new home where they will unload everything for you. All your belongings will be placed wherever you want them as they are unloaded. The movers will reassemble or connect any furniture or appliances and cleanup any materials or mess they might’ve made before leaving.
During the process of a long distance move, all your belongings are protected under the mover’s insurance policy. Licensed movers are required to insure a customer’s belongings by the minimum state standards. In most cases, each item is protected up to $0.60 per pound. Before you hire a mover, make sure you ask about their insurance policy. If their insurance isn’t as sufficient as you would like, don’t hesitate to ask if they offer additional coverage at a cost. This is usually easier and cheaper than contacting your own insurance agency.
Related Information & FAQ
- Approximate moving cost calculator
- Cheapest long distance moving options
- Cheapest way to move out of state
- How much does it cost to move out of state
- How much money should I save to move across the country
- How to move cheaply across country
- How to move out of state on a budget
- Instant long distance moving quotes
- Long distance movers near me
- Long distance moving companies prices
- Long distance moving rates
- What is the average cost of moving
- Long distance moving and storage
- Long distance moving deals
- Long distance moving discounts
- Long distance moving estimate calculator
- Long distance moving Van Lines
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.