Long Distance Movers Estimates
Receiving estimates from multiple long distance movers is smart for anyone looking to hire a professional moving company to help them with their relocation. Long distance moves are especially difficult to carry out without the help of experienced movers and the use of the right equipment. So as you search online for moving companies, make sure you gather their contact information to call them later for a quote. However, before you start writing down phone numbers for movers, make sure they carry certain qualities and traits.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Qualities and Traits of a Reliable Mover
- They are well-reviewed by past customers, showing positive reviews, testimonials and ratings online.
- All moving companies are required to carry insurance coverage according to state law. Every state sets the minimal insurance standards. The mover you hire should offer some form of insurance protection.
- They will have relevant local, state and federal certifications, approvals and licensing. This includes approval through the Better Business Bureau and a US DOT number.
- As a dependable moving company, they should have a longstanding history in the industry. Their experience will show as they relocate your possessions.
- Moving companies should own the latest moving technology and equipment, including trucks and haulers.
- As a mover, they should offer a variety of services for long distance relocations. Storage options should be one of the many options included.
- Moving services should be affordable and flexible. See if they offer discounts, deals or have any promotions that you can take advantage of.
- Professional movers are easy to contact and always keep their contact information current and available online and through other resources. They should have a friendly and helpful customer service representative ready to handle all phone calls.
- Movers with years in the industry sometimes offer free services such as satellite tracking and a set amount of insurance protection per pound. Most movers will offer FREE quotes over the phone and through an online calculator.
Once you have found a few moving companies nearby with the qualities listed and explained above, call them for estimates. Although estimates given over the phone aren’t necessarily accurate, they allow you to compare the rates of several movers before deciding on one to hire.
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services