What is the Long Distance Movers BBB?
When you’re searching for a reliable long distance moving company, it is best to do a little research first. By using online resources, you can easily draw up a list of movers nearest your home. Check out all the movers that appeal to you. Look over their websites to view their services, rates and credentials. As a professional mover, the company should be licensed, insured and BBB approved.
When a long distance mover has approval through the Better Business Bureau (BBB), it means they maintain a good reputation in their industry. The BBB gives customers a way to review and critique a business that they previously received services or products from. This makes it possible for anyone interested in the same products, services or even business to look up the comments and remarks from past customers, giving them a better idea of how dependable the company is.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Things to Look for and Expect from a Long Distance Mover
- Find a mover with years of experience in the industry. A longstanding mover with slightly higher rates is more valuable than a moving company with the lowest rates. By choosing a moving company with history, you’re facing fewer risks during your relocation.
- Go online and look up your favorite review sites. Read the reviews and testimonials of all long distance movers nearby. Check out the star ratings found for each one too. Collect the names of several movers with a positive reputation among past customers.
- State laws set the minimum insurance requirements for movers. Some movers may offer even more insurance coverage. For a long distance move, it is best to have the full value of your belongings covered.
- Interstate movers must be registered with federal agencies and have a US DOT number. It is required for movers to have proof of their licensing.
- See if the moving company offers optional services like full service packing and high priority services. Although these types of services are an upcharge on the bill, they are designed to make relocation easier on you and your family.