Long Distance Military Moving Companies
As you search for a military mover after receiving your PCS orders, you’ll notice that they have affordable rates. Of course, the military will pay for the move through government funding but any money not spent on relocation will come back to you after the move is completed.
A lot of moving companies will offer discounts to military personnel as well.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The Advantages of Hiring a Military Mover
There is a lot to benefit from when you hire a military moving company outside of the government mover that the military assigns. Here are some of the things you can expect by hiring your own mover:
- You’ll have less stress and worry involved with the move since professionals are assisting you.
- There is less risk involved with professional movers helping your relocation to another base. They are trained to handle your possessions as carefully as possible without causing harm to your belongings or injury to themselves.
- You won’t have to do any laborious tasks if you choose full service moving. The movers will pack, transport, load and unload all your belongings.
- Your military mover is required to carry the minimum state required insurance on all their moving services.
- Up-to-date, high quality transport and moving equipment is used to pack up and relocate your belongings safely.
- You will get lower rates and even have the ability to take advantage of military discounts.
Living on a military base makes moving a little more difficult. Hire a reliable mover with military experience if you wish to have a stress free, low cost move. Going through the mover appointed by the military isn’t as thorough or beneficial as going through your own moving company for services. Make the wisest choice you can for a smooth relocation to your next military base and home.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.