- Relocating Your Home’s Belongings And Storage Solutions
- Stay Organized And On Top Of Your Move
- Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
- Related Information & Faq
Relocating Your Home’s Belongings and Storage Solutions
Sometimes, the new home isn’t ready to be furnished or maybe you have more belongings than you wish to fit into the new home. If you need a little extra time to get your house prepared or simply need somewhere to store some things, your moving professional can provide storage solutions for you. Most movers will have various storage options for you to choose from.
All of your home’s belongings must be packed and ready to go by the time the movers arrive on the day scheduled for relocation. If you didn’t purchase full packing services along with your long distance house moving services, make sure you start packing months ahead of time. Use the right packing materials, label each box, and have all boxes stored against the walls in the room you packed them up in. Any box that isn’t packed properly may be repacked by the movers and you could face extra charges.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Stay Organized and On Top of Your Move
- Write out an inventory sheet that contains everything you plan on moving into your new home. An inventory sheet will help keep your move much more organized.
- If you have any belongings you have been looking to get rid of, now is the time to do it. You can donate items, sell them online or hold a garage sale. Traveling with less will cut the cost of moving.
- Take notes on the condition of your valuables will increase the likelihood of proper compensation in the event of an accident. Use your smart phone to take photos and video.
- In order to ensure that your property is protected you will need to have white packing paper, packing tape, foam sheets, bubble wrap, boxes and labels. If your items aren’t packaged correctly, your mover will have to repack them.
Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
|To / From||Distance||Cost (2 BR)||Cost (3 BR)||Cost (4 BR)||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville, TN to Fishers, IN||265 miles||$477 – $609||$689 – $848||$901 – $1,060||3 - 5 days|
|New York, NY to Jonesboro, AR||965 miles||$3,530 – $4,459||$5,289 – $7,051||$7,051 – $10,291||3 - 5 days|
|Nambe, NM to Barrington, IL||1058 miles||$2,767 – $3,764||$4,652 – $6,538||$6,538 – $10,000||4 - 6 days|
|Dubuque, IA to Albion, CA||1727 miles||$3,381 – $4,465||$5,519 – $7,753||$7,753 – $11,869||5 - 7 days|
|Basehor, KS to Renton, WA||1834 miles||$5,815 – $7,565||$9,212 – $11,412||$11,412 – $13,705||5 - 7 days|
|Hammond, LA to Melfa, VA||973 miles||$2,406 – $3,294||$4,083 – $5,762||$5,762 – $8,837||3 - 5 days|
|Pearland, TX to Arnold, MD||1455 miles||$2,619 – $3,201||$3,492 – $3,928||$4,656 – $5,383||4 - 6 days|
|Omaha, NE to Flint, MI||638 miles||$1,148 – $1,467||$1,658 – $2,041||$2,169 – $2,552||3 - 5 days|
|Horn Lake, MS to Rochester, VT||1102 miles||$2,616 – $3,567||$4,412 – $6,208||$6,208 – $9,502||4 - 6 days|
|Kalispell, MT to Irvine, CA||1019 miles||$2,302 – $3,159||$3,923 – $5,547||$5,547 – $8,523||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors.
Related Information & FAQ
- Long distance moving and storage
- Long distance moving prices
- Long distance senior moving companies
- Best rated moving companies for long distance movers
- Find moving companies
- Home moving companies near me
- Moving companies across states
- Moving companies with national long distance services
- Moving companies with storage options
- Professional moving companies
- Reputable long distance moving companies
- Residential moving companies
- Top 5 long distance moving companies
- Long distance movers BBB
- Long distance movers cost
- Long distance movers estimates
- Long distance movers for large loads
- Long distance movers for small loads
- Long distance movers guaranteed delivery date
- Long distance movers online quote
- Long distance movers Orange county
- Quick long distance movers
- Ratings for long distance movers
- Will a moving company ship my motorcycle?
- Companies that help you move
- Companies that pack and move you
- Compare moving companies
- Eviction movers
- Flat rate movers
- Largest moving companies
- Major moving companies
- Moving companies open on a Sunday
- Moving contractors
- Need movers today
- One way moving companies
- Out of town moving companies
- Private moving companies
- Reasonable moving companies
- Small moving companies near me
- Top rated moving companies