Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Lompoc, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Lompoc Long Distance Moving Companies
Lompoc is a sunny city. It has been nicknamed the flower city of the world. The City of Lompoc is located in Santa Barbara County, California. If you are planning to relocate to Lompoc, you probably are feeling excited and overwhelmed at the same time especially, when you think of the packing process. A-1 auto transport is a professional moving company based in California that will make this process a fun ride.
The best moving tips
- Packing ahead will make your move easier. Start by packing a box a day. Find if you still have the original packaging materials for the electronics. Also, ask if your moving company provides packing boxes.
- Label your boxes clearly and indicate the rooms the boxes belong to. It will help you set up your new home quickly. Have your essentials packed separately and keep them close.
- Remember to forward your address a few days before moving. This way, your bills, packages and subscriptions will be forwarded to your new address.
- Use up your food supply. Don’t stock up on food a few weeks before you move. You will end up throwing it away. Most moving companies will only transport your food along with your household items if canned.
- Take pictures of how your electronic devices are connected. It’ll be much easier for you to reconnect them other than hiring a technician for this simple task.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Safety and skills: You may decide to move by yourself. But, there are items which are too heavy, delicate or dangerous to move without proper skills and training. You need professional movers since they are qualified to handle such items without endangering lives. Your items will be safe and arrive in one piece.
- Saves money: You may be wondering how true this is. You probably think it’s expensive to hire movers. On the contrary, it is cost effective because they charge according to the specific services you request. If any complications arise in the course of moving, you will not pay extra. Professional movers will ensure they deliver your items to your home as agreed.
- Convenience: Professional movers are fast and efficient. They take a day or two to pack the household items that could’ve taken you weeks. They will also help you get settled within the shortest time possible.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a reliable moving company
- Moving rates: Always go for the best rates. Low rates do not necessarily mean that’s what you actually pay for. Scrutinize the contract for any hidden charges. The moving prices may vary depending on the season and the fuel charges. Before hiring a moving company, make sure you have fully considered and understood all the options.
- Check their online reviews: It is important to check a company’s reviews online. Check how they are rated by the Better Business Bureau. The organization accredits companies that respond to and solve customer complaints. You can also check for reviews on other sites like Yelp and Trust Link.
- Insurance cover: Never hire a company without insurance. You need to know that your belongings are in safe hands. The FMCSA provides information about a company’s insurance cover. A reliable moving company provides adequate insurance cover for all your items. Also, check with your homeowner’s policy to see if your items are covered during the process of moving.
- Licensing and registration: A reputable moving company is licensed and authorized to operate in the transport business. The California Public Utilities Commission issues license to companies that have complied with the safety regulations.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services:
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocations
- Commercial and residential moving
- Long distance relocation services
- Door to door relocations
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Full-service moving (packing included)
- Pet transport
- Cheap Lompoc movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
If you are looking for reliable movers, A-1 auto transport is your number one choice. We deliver high level services and ensure client satisfaction. With over 25 years experience moving thousands of people across states, we guarantee the security of your household items. We work professionally to give you all the help you need to make your move as seamless as possible.
Hire us today
Call 888-509-3123 now and get personal talk to our customer care representative. We offer advice on the moving plans that will best suit you. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.