Lockport Long Distance Moving Companies
In the state of New York, the county of Niagara lies the city of Lockport. It is located at the Erie Canal where the Hudson River meets Lake Erie. This is a favorite spot for watersports such as fishing, swimming and diving. The city of Lockport is also blessed with scenic views in the parks and museums which attract thousands of tourists each year. If you have planned a move, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We provide the best moving and vehicle relocation services in town.
Why you need a moving company
- Convenience. Moving companies are guided by the client’s requirements. You list all the services you need, when to move, and the amount of items you want moved and the company delivers. The company also has different services and you can purchase a full move or a move without packing and unpacking services. You can also move pets, personal items and any other specialized items you own.
- Accountability. Moving companies are accountable for all your items during a move. The company provides safety along the entire move to ensure accidents and delays do not occur. They also cover your move and compensate you in case of an accident.
- Dependability. Moving companies are reliable being in the moving industry to provide customers with quality services. This means they have to show up on time, work efficiently and deliver your items at the agreed time. They have adequate moving experience which ensures they can deal with any moving challenge. Movers also use a bill of lading which binds them to handling your move according to the contract signed.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to select the best mover in Lockport
- Get recommendations from moving associations such as the American Movers and Storage Association. It is the largest and most trustworthy moving association in the country. They register only reliable companies and monitor their activities to ensure they operate in accordance to the set rules.
- Check whether the company is licensed by entering their DOT number on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. It also deals with moving companies’ insurance information, safety rating and pending violations.
- Check how customers rate the company at the Better Business Bureau. The organization has the most experience when dealing with moving companies. They have been operational for more than 100 years and deal with over 1 million moving cases a year. They know how to distinguish quality movers from the fraudulent ones, hence they accredit reliable movers to ensure the customers can easily identify them.
- Ask for a moving quote from different movers and compare their services and rates charged. A reliable moving quote should have a fixed delivery window, basic moving services and affordable rates. Comparing the quotes enables you to choose the quote which has more services at affordable rates. It also ensures you only pay for what is documented in the quote.
Tips for a successful move
- Create a moving plan. Schedule your moving date and hire your desired moving company.
- Call the company to perform a walkthrough. The personnel should hand you an estimate before leaving. This is the best guide to formulate your moving budget.
- Scale down your move. Sell or donate items you no longer use. If you move with such items, not only do you increase your moving costs, but also your packing and loading interval.
- When packing, use a central room in the house as your packing base. Assemble all packing supplies and start packing as you move from one room to the next. Separate items you will use on arrival and pack them in an overnight bag.
- Begin by packing rarely used items as you progress to the essentials.
- Do not pack any box to a weight of more than 60 pounds. This ensures the boxes can be handled efficiently.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have over 25 years of experience handling moving and vehicle relocations across all 50 states of the country and overseas. Also, 5-star ratings from our customer testimonials page are testament to the high quality of our services.
Our services include
- Apartment relocations
- Military moves
- Pool table moves
- Small moves
- Piano moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Office moves
- Vacation moves
Get in touch
Check us out at A-1 Auto Transport, or call us on 1-888-509-3123 for the best moving and vehicle relocation services. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com