- Lockport Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips For A Stress-Free Move
- Why Hire A Professional Moving Company?
- Ways Of Finding A Good Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why Hire Us?
- Hire Us Today
Lockport Long Distance Moving Companies
When it comes to moving, it is wise to hire a professional moving company. With years of experience, movers are better at planning and executing your relocation process. They are experts in handling your belongings and have the resources to ensure the safety and security of your household items. Don’t let your upcoming move to or from Lockport be a burden, visit our offices in Illinois or call us to make a reservation. We offer a variety of unique services including vehicle transport.
Tips for a stress-free move
- Save on moving materials by collecting free boxes from liquor stores and bookstores. They use good-quality boxes that are strong to keep your stuff intact. Most of them are willing to give them free of charge.
- Start packing your belongings systematically. Pack items that are not used frequently such as seasonal clothes and garage tools. When packing breakables, use bubble wrap or unprinted newsprint to wrap them. This will prevent breakages when the boxes are being moved around.
- Use colors to label your boxes so that the movers can easily tell where each box belongs. You can also put up a large sign ‘boxes through here’ to guide your movers when moving large pieces of furniture.
- Pack valuables and other precious items like jewelry and documents yourself. Most of these items hold a special place in your heart, and you don’t want them getting misplaced.
- Consider hiring a reputable moving company. Do thorough research on a few companies and go for the one that meets your requirements.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Reliability: There’s nothing worse than your friends failing to show up after giving you their assurance. You’ll be frustrated, angry and without a plan. Don’t let this ruin your move. When you hire professionals, they’ll be the ones calling to check if the move is still on. They commit to the signed contract and are obligated to honor it.
- Equipment: Whether it’s a move across the street or city, some items cannot be moved without the use of specialized equipment. Your sofa and refrigerator are both heavy and fragile. A minor mistake may cause irreparable damage. Professional movers use sophisticated equipment to carry your belongings even from the highest floor without any breakages. You can be confident your items will be delivered safely.
- Safety and convenience: Handling heavy items may cause back strains and other physical injuries especially if you lack the necessary skills. The staff of a moving company is well trained and knows how to collaborate when handling bulky and delicate items. They are careful and will manage everything, so you don’t have to worry about heavy lifting.
Ways of finding a good moving company
Research on a few companies checking their track record and types of services they offer. Most movers have websites where you can find information about how they operate. Check if they have contact information and directions to their offices. Make a few calls to determine if the company exists or it’s just a scam.
Check the legal documents of your potential moving company to confirm if they are legitimate. The FMCSA is responsible for registering and licensing moving companies that have complied with the required regulations. For long-distance moves, make sure the company has a USDOT Number. If it’s a move within the state, the mover should have a permit from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
Only hire an insured company. Strangers will be handling your possessions, and you want to be sure they’ll get to your destination in the condition they were in. Hiring a company that’s insured means that your items will be protected and in case of an accident you'll be eligible for compensation.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- International moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Cheap Lockport movers
Why hire us?
With over two decades in the transport business, we believe we have all it takes to give you the most memorable moving experience. As a top-tier mover in Illinois and across the states, our focus is providing top-of-the-range moving services at pocket-friendly prices. Our crew undergoes a strict background check to make sure we're hiring experts with clean records. With A-1 Auto Transport, you don’t have to worry about the safety and security of your belongings. We use modern technology to keep track of your move and update you on the progress.
Hire us today
Don’t hesitate to call our customer representatives on 888-241-3110. It will be an honor serving you. Get your free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.