Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lockhart, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lockhart Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you are looking for a small, quiet, close-knit society which has a rich history and plenty of recreational activities to move into, then Lockhart is the place for you. Located in south-central Alabama in Covington County, the town is host to Florala State Park and close to Conecuh National forest which offers features such as swimming, boating, hiking, fishing, camping, and picnicking. It has all the peace and tranquility of a small town and the amenities and comfort of a big town. If you would like to relocate or just visit with your vehicle, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport and we will help you do it. We have been shipping cars to or from Lockhart and other locations for over 25 years. We have established numerous shipping networks and served thousands of customers. We offer the best in auto shipping services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Tampa to Lockhart||418$||418 miles||2-4 days|
|Lockhart to Charlotte||391$||521 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Lockhart||470$||626 miles||3-5 days|
|Lockhart to Detroit||704$||939 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Lockhart||689$||1149 miles||4-6 days|
|Lockhart to Albuquerque||806$||1344 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lockhart
The town only covers about 1.1 square miles making it very easy to navigate through it since everything is almost a stone’s throw away. When we are shipping cars to or from Lockhart, we use Alabama State Highway 55. Other areas around Lockhart that we ship to include Crestview, Niceville, Wright, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Ferry Pass, Ensley, Brent, Pensacola, Lynn Haven, West Pensacola all in Florida, Enterprise, Dothan, and Troy in Alabama.
We have come a long way from being a regional shipper only able to offer a few services, to being a juggernaut in the shipping industry, offering numerous services all under one roof. Some of the services we provide include:
- Dealer to dealer shipping: Auto dealers are required to keep their stock levels healthy at all times. They should also be able to swiftly respond to the changing customer preferences. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are able to supply them with whatever number of vehicles they want at any given time.
- Military POV shipping: The people serving in the military do a great job of keeping our country safe and thus allowing us to have the kind of environment to grow our business and raise our families. We take it upon ourselves to give something back to them by offering discounts. These discounts apply to every member of the armed forces whether actively serving or retired. We are able to ship any type of road legal vehicles from any military base in the world.
- Freight shipping and heavy equipment transport: For people shipping items that are not on our conventional shipping portfolio, we offer them freight shipping. Under freight shipping, customers can ship anything from construction equipment, engines, agricultural produce, farming equipment, industrial equipment and many more. There are no size or weight limits. As long as it can be shipped, we can do it.
The vehicle that we ship
Our versatile and all-purpose equipment allows us to ship a wide variety of vehicles. Here are a few that we frequently ship:
- Race cars
- Planes and other aircraft
- Sports cars
- Exotic cars
- Bulldozers and other service utility vehicles
Difference between a broker and an auto carrier
For one to understand the difference between these two entities, you need to understand the different roles they play. An auto carrier will actually ship your vehicle to its final destination. A broker mainly just facilitates the meet between the auto carrier and the paying customer. There’s a seven out of ten chance that you are talking to a broker when looking for shipping services online. The reason being, it is easier to set up an auto shipping brokerage firm than opening a shipping company. This is because the broker doesn’t have a large overhead to deal with. All they need to have is an area of operation and two or three customer care agents, unlike a carrier who has to contend with drivers, office staff, and many other billable items. Because of this, brokers are able to dedicate a larger sum of their capital to advertising and hence the greater online presence.
Why ship with us
The experience and the caliber of staff we have, has set us apart from the rest of the competition. We are capable of shipping cars and other items to all corners of the United States and even overseas. Ship with us for guaranteed safety and on-time deliveries.
Anyone looking to shipping cars to or from Lockhart can get in touch with us on 1-800-452-2880 to hire a service or to speak with our sales agents.