Safe And Reliable Livingston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Nothing gives a good general description of Livingston County in New York like the gold, blue, green and white colors on its flag. While you get to enjoy the balance and tranquility of living here, you also have a dependable service for shipping cars to or from Livingston County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Livingston County to Detroit||$344||344 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Livingston County to Boston||$414||414 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Livingston County to Memphis||$601||1002 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Livingston County||$620||1034 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Livingston County||$843||1406 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Livingston County||$963||1606 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Livingston County to Albuquerque||$1121||1869 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Livingston County to Las Vegas||$1176||2352 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We ship all brands and types of vehicles. We know every detail that goes into shipping any kind of motor vehicle. For instance, hybrid and electric cars need careful handling given to their batteries. Many transporters charge exorbitantly for such cars or avoid shipping them completely. We ship such kinds of vehicles at no extra cost. We can ship many other kinds of vehicles including:
- Yachts and boats
- Non operable and salvage cars
- RV’s and motor homes
- Golf carts
- Snow mobiles and Jet Ski’s
For more details on these services, please check out the A-1 Auto Transport website. We have more than 20 years of automobile shipping experience. Shipping cars to or from Livingston County comes naturally to us. We have local knowledge of the major routes and addresses in the state of New York. Our licensing for interstate car hauling including that from the US DOT is valid. You can verify it from this link.
How to ship your car
Choosing which method to ship your car in depends on your budget, requirements and time frames. These are some of the main transportation and delivery methods used:
- The most popular mode of automobile transportation is open trailers. There are no complexities involved just simply loading your car on an open trailer and shipping it to your destination. This method is cheaper compared to the enclosed alternative.
- Sometimes transporting a vehicle safely requires extra safety measures like putting the car inside an enclosure. This is especially necessary when you have a high-value convertible, classic or other luxury car. The enclosure protects the car from damage by outside elements like extreme weather.
- If you’re shipping your car internationally, the equivalent of open air and enclosed modes of transportation are the roll-on/roll-off and container shipping methods.
- You can also choose the faster but pricier air-freight option. The sea-freight option is slower but is much cheaper.
- When shipping cars to or from Livingston County, you can have it delivered in one of the two ways. Your first option is terminal-to-terminal shipping. With this affordable option, you drive your car to the shipping terminal and pick it from the next terminal on delivery. Just make sure you meet the licensing and registration details in your new home by checking with the local DMV
- The second option that you get is paying for a more convenient door-to-door delivery service. You get to send the shipping company to go pick up your car and deliver it to your home or office.
Get free quotes with no attachments
Zip codes included in Livingston County
- 14414- Avon
- 14423- Caledonia
- 14435- Conesus
- 14437- Dansville
- 14454- Geneseo
- 14462- Groveland
- 14466- Hemlock
- 14480- Lakeville
- 14481- Leicester
- 14485- Lima
- 14486- Linwood
- 14487- Livonia
- 14488- Livonia Center
- 14510- Mount Morris
- 14517- Nunda
- 14533- Piffard
- 14539- Retsoff
- 14545- Scottsburg
- 14556- Sonyea
- 14558- South Lima
- 14560- Springwater
- 14592- York
- 14836- Dalton
- 14846- Hunt
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.