Safe And Reliable Livingston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from Livingston County, you need to be very careful when choosing the transporter to partner with. You need to ensure that you are working with a dependable company that has an exemplary track record of quality service provision. Your transport company also needs to have positive reviews from satisfied Livingston County clients. A-1 Auto Transport meets all this criteria. We have been providing our quality services to the citizens of Illinois and the rest of America for the past 20 years.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Livingston County to Nashville||$438||438 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Livingston County to Atlanta||$511||682 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Livingston County to Dallas||$627||837 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Livingston County||$632||1054 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Livingston County||$806||1344 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Livingston County||$1008||2017 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Livingston County to Seattle||$1028||2056 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Livingston County to Las Vegas||$1036||1728 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Livingston County
Livingston County is well served by a network of state and local roads linking it to its nearby counties such as Grundy, Kankakee, Ford, McLean, Woodford, and LaSalle County. Asides from our local shipping routes, we have a nationwide network that serves domestic clients shipping cars to or from Livingston County. On an international level, we make good use of the international airports within Illinois and the ports of Chicago to create customized routes between Livingston and any global location.
The services that our clients get to enjoy include:
- Car transportation: We have invested heavily in our technical capacity to ship cars for our clients. While our experience and expertise has never been under question, we have purchased a large and diverse fleet of carriers that can transport all types of personal vehicles.
- Multi Vehicle Shipping: Corporate clients such as vehicle manufacturers are some of the beneficiaries of the experience that we have gained over the past two decades. We are now able to easily transport multiple vehicles both locally and across state lines.
- Door to Door Pickup and Delivery: As per our ‘normal’ shipping services, our clients drive their vehicles to our designated drop off points. And after the vehicles have been shipped, our clients will pick them up from our delivery terminals. With our door to door service, your convenience is increased as our expert drivers will pick up your vehicle from your driveway and deliver it to your preferred destination address.
- Heavy Equipment Transport: Building contractors and road building crews work with heavy machinery that requires special expertise and equipment for safe shipping. We have the capacity to offer short-haul and long-haul shipping services for heavy equipment.
- Boats and Yachts: We transport all types and sizes of boats/yachts at affordable prices.
- Enclosed Shipping: We have enclosed carriers to protect cars from weather damage during domestic and international transportation runs.
Work with Us!
Work with America’s best shipping company when shipping cars to or from Livingston County. Check out our website for a free, no-obligation quite.
Zip codes included in Livingston County
- ZIP Code 60420 – Dwight
- ZIP Code 60460 – Odell
- ZIP Code 60920 – Campus
- ZIP Code 60921 – Chatsworth
- ZIP Code 60929 – Cullom
- ZIP Code 60934 – Emington
- ZIP Code 61311 – Ancona
- ZIP Code 61313 – Blackstone
- ZIP Code 61319 – Cornell
- ZIP Code 61333 - Long Point
- ZIP Code 61739 – Fairbury
- ZIP Code 61740 – Flanagan
- ZIP Code 61741 – Forrest
- ZIP Code 61743 – Graymont
- ZIP Code 61764 – Pontiac
- ZIP Code 61769 – Saunemin
- ZIP Code 61775 – Strawn
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com