Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Livingston, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Livingston Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Livingston is the county seat of Sumter County in Alabama. The downtown area is a beautifully lined street that features modern shops and restaurants. Choose A-1 Auto Transport every time you are shipping cars to or from Livingston.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cleveland to Livingston||$617||823 miles||3-5 days|
|Livingston to Minneapolis||$631||1051 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Livingston||$776||1294 miles||4-6 days|
|Livingston to Phoenix||$958||1596 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Livingston||$1049||1748 miles||5-7 days|
|Livingston to Los Angelos||$1181||1968 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Service coverage in Livingston
We ship to every part of Livingston, from the southern part on the US 11 to the SR-28 on the north-west region. The US 11, I-59, I-20, and SR 28 run through the city giving it a convenient connection to many parts across the country.
Our transport services in Livingston
We can pick up your shipment quicker and deliver it at a budget rate using the open-air option. Open trailers outnumber enclosed trucks because of their popularity with most shippers. There are two delivery models that you can choose.
- Door-to-door: The truck driver or our representative will go to collect the car from the exact point that you send us. We will load it on our trailer and transport it to the office, residence or another convenient place that you pick.
- Terminal-to-terminal: We will let you choose from a list of A-1 Auto Transport terminals where you will drop-off or pick-up the vehicle. It is a cheaper option compare to door-to-door shipping.
An enclosure shields the vehicle from the forces of nature and keeps it away from prying eyes. Our trucks have special lift gates designed to handle the cars with low ground clearance. It is the most secure option for shipping cars to or from Livingston. We have two transport options for international car shipping, roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) and containerized transport.
- There are two containerized transport options, 40FT and 20FT. A 40FT container has enough room for two vehicles, making it slightly cheaper. You may get a dedicated container to pack your household goods together with the car during transportation.
- RoRo is a term coined for when vehicles get driven into the ship (roll-on) and of it (roll-off) when loading and unloading. It is the cheapest international shipping standard. The option is extremely popular with international car manufacturers.
Types of vehicles that we ship
Our transport service covers all kinds of automobiles. You can find a comprehensive list on the A-1 Auto Transport website, including:
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and heavy equipment
- SUVs, Classic and luxury cars
- Motorcycles, Buses, RVs, and motorhomes
Preparing your car for shipping
- Have your car cleaned and keep it neat and tidy before the inspection.
- Make a note of the scratches and dents on the car. You can share this list with the truck driver. Both of you should sign it if you agree with the contents. In many cases, the truck driver or transporter’s representative prepares the inspection report. Make sure that you keep a copy of these documents for your records.
- Check the charge on the car battery. Top off the fluids and check the tire pressure.
- Remove personal belongings that you have kept in the car if you do not want to lose them or get them damaged during shipping. The insurance policy does not cover for these items.
- Keep the gas level at less than a quarter of the tank. It prevents the gas from spilling during transportation. Your car will also drop in weight, which is good for your bill.
- Remove or cover any external parts that might get damaged during transportation. Spoilers, fog lights, antennas, and luggage racks that fail to come off should get wrapped in a protective cover.
- Disable the alarm system and hand over a spare set of car keys to the truck driver.
More about A-1 Auto Transport
Here is why we want you to choose us.
- We place a high value on exceptional customer service. You can prove it by the feedback that we get from our customers.
- You will find the greatest variety of shipping services under one roof. We carry out all the work using our self-managed fleet.
- With more than two decades of experience, we are the best people for shipping cars to or from Livingston.
- We have tremendous confidence in our service such that we do not charge for estimates.
- We have licensing and accreditation from the US Department of Transportation. Click here to confirm our MC and USDOT numbers.
- You will get help from our team of well-trained and responsible professionals. They know how to take good care of your vehicle and keep you in the loop at all times.
Get a free and instant quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.