Little Ferry Long Distance Moving Companies
You want to get married, you are making a military-related move, you are looking to live in a cheaper city, you are seeking a change of scenery, you got a new job overseas or for any other reason, you are moving. Relocating is a complicated and challenging activity that needs professional know-how and experience. A professional mover can provide moving help to make the exercise smooth and stress-free. If you are shifting to or from Little Ferry, we should be your preferred choice.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a large international company with moving professionals, the proper equipment, special vehicles, storage facilities, and offices conveniently situated countrywide and worldwide. We handle all moves in Little Ferry, local moves in New Jersey, state to state moves, and international moves. We also offer auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
You have to be well organized to have a smooth move.
- Prepare early: Unless you have to make a sudden move, start your preparations at least 10 weeks early. Begin by identifying the essential moving services and get an estimate from experienced movers. Make a financial strategy to obtain the necessary monies ahead of the moving day. Search for important details relating to your new location online and also approach a reputable local real estate agent for a new place. Choose the moving date and confirm your place with the mover at once. This is particularly important if you have to move on a weekend, month-end or during the high moving season.
- Contact a reliable mover in Little Ferry: Call your mover for professional advice before you begin packing. This is because packing forms that first line of defense in the safety strategy, and has to be done professionally to meet the recommended safety standards. First, create a detailed inventory of your stuff and decide on the essential things to shift to the new place. Donate to charity your old and surplus clothing, furniture, equipment, and other non-essential belongings and get a tax deduction. Order moving boxes and other moving supplies from your professional mover because you can return the boxes after use and ask for a refund. Remember your mover has the essential experience, resources, the proper equipment, and facilities to pack and move you in a fast, cheap, and seamless manner.
- Protect your move: Consult your mover on your insurance needs because the coverage that comes with the moving package is basic and doesn’t consider the value of your goods. Contact your insurance agent to establish if your householder’s policy protects you during the move or you have to make an extension for the same. This is the cheapest and most convenient insurance option.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Professional movers afford great benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
It’s necessary to look for a reputable moving company.
- Make a shortlist: You could obtain names from movers associations. You can also seek recommendations, search on the internet or in the directory for movers’.
- Research the movers: Ascertain that the movers’ registrations and insurance are valid. Look at their pasts as well as their consumers views and movers ratings online. The USDOT site has the users’ complaints and responses by the authorities.
- Moving price: Ask for quotes in writing from at least 3 moving companies. Responsible moving companies have a moving expert to assess your goods for an accurate estimate.
- Pick your mover: Compare the rates and determine your mover.
Our moving services
We help with the entire exercise including:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- Furniture and equipment arrangements
We are experts in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Military Moves
- Seniors Moves
- International Moves
- Vacation Moves
- College Moves
- Apartment Moves
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We provide a dream, seamless door to door relocating experience throughout the United States and around the world at a very competitive price. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in operation for well over 20 years and boasts of the highest ratings on major reviews.
Call us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.