- Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
- Award Winning Service, Always on Time
Lino Lakes State To State Moving Services
Lino Lakes Long Distance Moving Companies
About 50% of all the moves happen between May and September. If you're planning a move to Lino Lakes, you're not alone. You'll be joining millions of other people moving from one city or state to another for varied reasons. For many, the common misconception has been that hiring movers can be costly. On the contrary, professional movers make your relocation easy. At A-1 Auto Transport, Minnesota, we offer outstanding services at affordable rates. Our experts will ensure your move is seamless and you settle comfortably. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
Schedule with a moving company at least 4 weeks in advance. Movers are busy and to pick a date that’s more convenient, you have to book early.
Only move with the items you need. There's no point of packing everything only to discard them later when you arrive at your new home. Sort your items and get rid of anything that’s past its worth.
Gather plenty of boxes from bookstores and local stores. Make sure they are brand new and have strong edges. Used boxes are risky and can expose your items to harmful chemicals or bugs. Be selective and only acquire high-quality boxes and other packing supplies.
Be available on moving day to give directions where and how you want certain items placed. The movers won't know what your preferences are when unloading hence your presence will help avoid the confusion.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Packing specialists: When you hire a mover, you don’t have to worry about breaking your back with the tedious work of packing and carrying the boxes and other items. The movers are trained for such kind of work. They know how to pack efficiently while keeping your items safe. They come with the right packing materials saving you the hassle of purchasing them.
- Saves time: For a move to be successful, there has to be a schedule that needs to be followed. Professional movers plan everything and will let you know when you should expect your move to be completed. Whether it’s a long distance move or a move across the street, the movers will have you moved in less time than if you did it on your own.
- Protection for your items: When moving, you want your items to get to their destination in one piece. Most professional movers provide insurance cover to protect your items while en route. They are good at what they do and will see to it that your items are delivered intact. But in case of an accident, you can expect compensation up to the value of your insurance policy.
- Peace of mind: Moving is one of the most stressful events in anyone's life. There's so much to take care of and without the expertise of professionals, you can easily become overwhelmed. Hiring a moving company takes the stress out of moving, letting you enjoy the adventure.
Ways to find the right moving company
Start by asking around the neighborhood, your friends or local real estate agents. You will know the good and bad companies from their experiences. This way, you can weed out less reliable movers from your list. Hiring a local moving company is safer since you can visit their facilities and verify if they are legitimate.
With your list of movers, do thorough screening to determine their reputation and track record. The Better Business Bureau is a great resource of information about a company’s history. Check the number of complaints filed against your mover and if they were resolved on time. This will help you make an informed decision.
Avoid companies that don’t have clear working policies. Reputable movers should be transparent in their dealings. If it’s a long distance move, they should have a USDOT Number clearly displayed on their trucks and websites. Local movers need a license from the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Door to door moving
- Storage options
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a premier moving company that offers unrivaled services to thousands of people both locally and internationally. Don’t allow the stress of moving spoil the fun; let the professionals at A-1 Auto Transport do the hard work for you. We care about you and do a follow up to make sure you received top-notch services from our experts.
What are you waiting for? Book your date now by calling us on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.