Lindenhurst Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you thinking about moving? Most people debate whether to move on their own or hire a moving company. Some imagine it’s a small task of just boxing up their stuff and loading them into a borrowed truck. But the reality sets in when you start planning the move. The good news is that hiring A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, we will listen to you, understand your needs and offer the best services tailored just for you. So, if you have a move to Lindenhurst around the corner, let us help you relocate with ease. We also transport vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Declutter your house: Moving gives you a great chance to sort through your items and get rid of what you don’t need. Have a separate box to pack stuff that you can sell, donate or get rid of. This way, you’ll only move with necessary items hence reducing your load.
- Inventory: Create an inventory of your belongings so that you can compare against that of the movers to make sure none of your items is missing.
- Prepare early: As with any process, early preparation will help you get ready for the big day. What tasks do you need to finish before moving day? Make a list that will guide you towards achieving your goals.
- Pet sitter: If you own pets, you need to inquire from your moving company if they provide pet transport. Contact the animal’s department to find out the regulations regarding pets. This will help you make necessary arrangements and acquire all the required documents from the veterinarian.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Protection of your items. The safety of your belongings should be a top priority when planning a move. Hiring a professional moving company guarantees the safety of your belongings since they provide adequate insurance cover. This will cushion you against losses in case of an accident and compensation is assured.
- Moving involves a lot of packing and lifting which can take a toll on your body if you lack the proper skills. That’s why you should hire a professional moving company. Their crew is trained to pack and load your stuff fast while ensuring they don’t get ruined. The risk of injuries is greatly minimized, and your items will get to your new house in one piece.
- The right equipment. There are heavy and bulky household items that can only be moved using special equipment. The piano, for instance, is delicate and needs extra care when carrying it from one point to another. Professional movers have dollies, straps, bubble wrap and specially designed trucks that will keep your items intact when moving them around.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Accessibility: When looking for a moving company, it's best to hire a local mover since you can visit their offices and find out if they have what it takes to make your move successful. It’s also possible to ask around and get suggestions from people who have used the company before. This way, you have all the details you need to determine whether or not to hire the company.
- Track record: The history of a moving company is a determining factor when looking for a reputable mover. A company with a successful track record can be trusted to deliver high-quality services. Look for your mover in the Better Business Bureau and also check its ratings.
- Credentials: Never hire a moving company that’s not registered and licensed by the FMCSA. The agency tracks and monitors moving companies to make sure they follow the safety regulations. Interstate movers are issued with a USDOT Number that allows them to traverse across the states while intrastate movers are issued with a license by the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Pet transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- International moving
- Cheap Lindenhurst movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our team of experts is committed to working hard to make your move run smoothly from your current house to your new one. Every move is unique, that’s why we have moving solutions tailored to fit every individual’s needs. Our mission is to provide reliable moving services across the country and make timely and accurate deliveries. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for fast, affordable and efficient moving services.
For more information about our services, don’t hesitate to call us now on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com