- Tips On How To Make Moving To Or From Lincoln University Of Missouri Easier
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company For Your Lincoln University Of Missouri Move
- How To Find The Best University Moving Company
- Our Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Visit Us Today
Lincoln University of Missouri is one of the top public universities with the most ethnic diversity and international students in Missouri. It offers programs designed to encourage individual growth by acquiring skills, attaining scholarship and developing personality. They help their students succeed by enhancing their collegiate experience. If you are looking for a college that offers quality programs at affordable rates, you can consider joining Lincoln University of Missouri. Moving to or from Lincoln University of Missouri with your heavy belongings can be stressful and time consuming. However, getting a professional mover can relieve you of stress and make your move fun and smooth. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company which offers you the best moving services to or from Lincoln University of Missouri.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Lincoln University of Missouri easier
Here are some tips that might be of great help to you.
Check your paperwork: Re-read everything about residential life at Lincoln University of Missouri. Pay keen attention to locations, check-in times and procedures to be followed during the move-in days. You don’t want to find yourself packing in the wrong place. Some dorms may allow you to pack close to the dorm door while other will require you to pack some distance away. Some may also expect you to complete registration process before you unload your household goods.
Make sure have every necessary forms, from student ID and health reports, to reduce stress during move-in day.
- Pack essentials only: You should not carry what you don’t need to reduce the moving cost and bulk. For example, there is no need of carrying furniture or pool table when there is no space for them. If you are living inside the campus, some dorms may supply all the basic furniture. You will need towels, bed linens, clothes, basic school supplies and toiletries. You may also need electronics and television. Pack them early. Protect them using soft items. Use storage bins and moving boxes to pack your household goods.
- Hire a mover: Moving on your own comes with a lot of challenges. You are prone to injuries when lifting and loading heavyweight goods. Seek services of a professional mover especially if you are moving from state to state, internationally.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Lincoln University of Missouri move
Moving yourself can be so hectic especially if you have a tight schedule. The cost of moving yourself can also get expensive. You cannot come up with a strict budget because you will need to move your things from place to place. You also need to buy packing materials such as moving boxes, tapes, bubble wrap among others which comes with extra cost. A professional mover will charge you a lump sum amount based on the weight of your goods and time spent. You can easily budget because once you pay them, they do everything for you, right from packing to arranging your dorm. They also take care of moving logistics especially if you are moving from state to state or internationally. Besides, your goods get covered on transit so you don’t have to worry about accidents and damages.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university moving company
Get recommendations from friends, relatives, movers and real estate agents. Don’t rely heavily on the information posted on their websites. If possible, make physical visits to the movers near your locality to get their estimates and get more information about them.
Once you have found movers, do some background checks on them; the customer reviews and the validity of their licensing. You can call the Better Business Bureau or visit their website. You can also email or call the American Moving and Storage Association (703-683-7410, firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm whether the mover is their member. AMSA membership is optional but members commit themselves to abide by tariffs published by the organization and to take part in its arbitration program.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers you affordable and flexible services that suit your needs. Here is a list of some of them.
- Packing all your belongings
- Loading both lightweight and heavyweight goods
- Tracking your goods while on transit
- Moving storage services
- Moving advice for self-moving students
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
A-1 Auto Transport has over 20 years of experience in serving college students across the US. Over 97% of our clients refer their friends and relatives to us because we don’t compromise the safety of the goods we handle. That is why we ensure that we employ professionals and trustworthy teams to handle your goods and we equip them with state-of-the-art equipment. We also cover your goods with on-transit insurance.
Visit Us Today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-241-3110. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page.