Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Lincoln Park, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Lincoln Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to Lincoln Park for a fresh start? It may be a little scary but the good news is that you’ve come to the right place. We are an experienced mover ready to guide you through the moving process. We understand every move is unique and are confident we will provide services that cater to your needs. Let our professionals take over and get ready to enjoy the experience. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips for an easy move
- We recommend moving during off-peak days. Avoid the first or last days of the month. Moving companies are usually very busy and the rates higher.
- To prevent leakages from bottles containing liquids, use cling film. Unscrew the lid from the bottle, place the cling wrap on the opening and screw back the lid.
- Take note of how much food you have in your kitchen and freezer and ensure it is used up by moving day. If you have unopened canned food, you can make a donation to Move for Hunger or you can give to your friends and family.
- Start packing as early as 8 weeks before the moving date. Be sure to have all the packing supplies ready for the process to flow smoothly. The boxes should be sturdy to protect your items from falling out. Make sure everything fits perfectly into the boxes before sealing them with tape.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons to hire a professional mover
- Less stress. With the help of a professional moving company, you don’t have to go through the trouble of packing, loading and unloading your stuff. The movers do all the planning and will manage your move professionally. Your mind will be at ease and you can focus on other tasks.
- Safety. There is a high risk of carrying large and awkwardly shaped items like the refrigerator or pool table. Imagine the damage you might cause if you accidentally slip on the stairs. This can, however, be avoided if you enlist the services of professional movers. They have the right equipment and skills to handle the heavy stuff with ease.
- Efficiency. Professional movers work with speed while packing and loading your items. They are physically fit and work in teams to expedite the moving process. They know what it takes for a move to be successful and will strive to offer the best services to make your transition comfortable.
- Storage services. Let’s say you are to vacate your rented house immediately and need time to look for another house. You will require a safe place to store your items while you try to find a good house. Professional movers offer climate-controlled facilities that are secure. Your items will be kept in a conducive environment and you can collect them once you’re ready to settle.
Tips to help you choose a mover
Ask around the neighborhood, talk to your friends and real estate agents to find out if they can recommend any mover in your locality. Stop by their offices to check out their equipment, trucks, and facilities. Talk to the employees to find out if they are knowledgeable and observe how they are managing the moves in progress.
Check the insurance status of your mover. Be sure you understand the type of liabilities they offer before choosing an insurance policy that will cover the full value of your items. Extra protection will cost more, but it is worth it. Before signing the bill of lading, check if the details are correct to avoid issues later on.
Is your mover a member of the American Moving and Storage Association? It is safer working with a certified AMSA member since they are required to follow professional business practices. This will give you confidence that your move will be handled by experts.
We offer these services
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Specialized services (including piano moving)
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our teams receive expert training that sharpens their skills to get the job done right way. We offer an all-inclusive package that gives you access to tons of benefits, including discounts. With A-1 Auto Transport, you don’t have to worry about late deliveries or damaged items. Customer-focus, competence, and integrity are the key principles that propel us towards achieving success in every move.
Get in touch!
Request a quote by simply filling out the form at the top of this page. Contact us on 888-509-3213 for more details about our services or products.