Lincoln Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Hiring professionals to help you relocate can result in a seamless and great moving experience. If you're moving to or from Lincoln Park, think A-1 Auto Transport. With over 25 years of assisting thousands of people to move both domestically and internationally, we can guarantee fast and efficient moving services. Visit our offices in Michigan or call us now for more details about our moving solutions. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move stress-free
- Get double-walled boxes to keep your items safe. You can find such boxes from local movers. Remember to purchase other packing supplies such as sealing tape, marker pens, and bubble wrap. This will ensure that your packing process flows smoothly.
- Pack a ‘survival kit’ separately and make sure the movers load it last so that it can be unloaded first. If you're driving, keep the items with you for easy access. Include things like toiletries, medication, clothes, a few utensils, phone chargers, bottled water, and snacks.
- When packing, the heavier items should be at the bottom and the lighter ones on top. This will keep the items from shifting while in transit and prevent damage. Additionally, fill the boxes to their capacity so that the tops neither bulge nor cave in when you seal them.
- Label both sides of the boxes and the top side to make it easy to identify them when they are stacked. You will be having dozens of boxes and labeling them correctly makes it easy for the movers to unload them.
- Empty all gasoline from your lawn mower, and other equipment before packing them. Flammable and corrosive materials cannot be moved hence have the equipment serviced and cleaned before moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Protect your walls and floors: If you want to get your security deposit back, consider hiring a professional moving company. They use heavy duty blankets to protect your walls and floors from getting scratched when moving furniture and other heavy items. They are trained to be careful and ensure nothing gets damaged during the moving process.
- Tools and equipment: Professional movers are equipped with special gadgets that help make their work easier and fast. With dollies, hoisting straps, packing boxes and custom-made trucks, you can never go wrong with professionals. They know how to complete a move safely without complications. This saves you money you can use for other things.
- Save time: Packing requires a lot of time and energy. You can easily get overwhelmed with all the packing and lifting of the boxes from one place to another. But with professional movers, you won't be involved in any of the physical activities. You save time that you can use to focus on the other matters of your move.
How to find the best moving company
Ask your friends, family or work colleagues whether they can recommend a moving company they have used recently. Since they are people you trust, they will share valuable information that will greatly help you select a moving company. Finding a mover this way saves you the hassle of searching for movers online.
Only work with a licensed moving company. The FMCSA registers and licenses moving companies and issues them a USDOT Number which is a permit that allows them to cross state borders. Local movers must be licensed by their relevant states.
Consider hiring a ProMover member. The program was started by AMSA to eliminate rogue movers and protect consumers from being scammed. Every member must pass through a strict vetting process to ascertain their legitimacy and to check their background. Certified members receive fewer complaints and deliver quality services.
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Storage facilities
- Full-service pack
- Vehicle transport
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
Why choose us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand the importance of keeping your items safe during the process. We have a team of highly trained experts who will handle your belongings with utmost care and deliver them without a scratch or dent. Our emphasis is on delivering top-notch services at affordable prices. Don’t be alone when planning a move, enlist our services and let the professionals do what they do best.
Get in touch
For inquiries, complaints or compliments, call our toll free number 888-509-3213 and talk to one of our representatives. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org