Lincoln Long Distance Moving Companies
In Lancaster County, Nebraska, lies the state’s capital city, Lincoln. The city has more than 300,000 residents which makes it the second most populous in the state. Lincoln’s position as the state’s capital ensures it hosts hundreds of government departments, headquarters of multinational corporations and the second tallest building in the country. The city also hosts the University of Nebraska which ranks at position 84 on the best universities in the country. Lincoln has multiple stadiums, parks and conservation areas which offer a myriad of recreational activities. If you require professional movers to handle your move, choose A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company in Lincoln.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Safety: Moving companies protect your items during the move. The personnel have the capability to work for long hours and very efficiently. They are professionally trained to safely pack, load and transport your items. Movers also have equipment such as trolleys, ramps and modified vehicles which ensure heavy loads are safely moved with ease.
- Insurance: Handling different types of items when doing a self-move is faced with risks like injuries and item-breakage. When dealing with a professional mover all your items and their personnel are insured. Any accident that occurs during the moving process is compensated for by the company.
- Promptness: Movers work fast having acquired experience and skills over time. They know the different techniques to speed up each moving task and how to avoid delays. Movers also have a tight schedule which ensures they arrive on time and work swiftly to deliver your items promptly. With self-moves your friends may arrive late while some may work slowly which delays the process.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to select a steadfast moving company
Check for available moving companies from the internet. Use customer review sites which are verified by certification authorities such as VeriSign. This ensures you are dealing with a legitimate review site that will not dupe you through fake reviews and ratings.
Check the company’s website to determine the type of services they provide and ensure they align with your requirements. Choose experienced moving companies which have adequate customer reviews and a high success rate. You can use the Better Business Bureau to further verify a company’s experience and customer service. The organization also accredits moving companies which pass their strict assessment tests.
When dealing with local movers use the Nebraska Department of Transport to validate the company’s:
- Consumer complaints
- Moving resources
Document all your moving items and ask at least three companies for a moving quote. The accuracy of the online quote is based on the number of items you own and distance you are moving. Understand the function of moving quotes by reading the consumer moving booklets from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Do not be tempted by low quotes since they might have hidden costs.
Tips for a smooth move
- When making a long distance move, prepare at least two months in advance by hiring a reliable mover and setting a moving date.
- Get an in-house estimate from the company representative so as to formulate a moving budget.
- Downsize your move before packing. Purge items that you no longer use by packing them and shipping them to Goodwill. You can also sell them and buy better items for your new house. Moving unnecessary items uses up space in your new house making the place look small and disorganized.
- Document the condition of your items as you pack. This ensures you have evidence that can be used to justify your compensation in case of an accident.
- When packing, start with non-essentials to ease your unpacking process. Load such items first while essentials should be close to the carrier’s exit.
- On moving day, clean the house after all your items have been loaded and say your goodbyes to the neighborhood.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Lincoln
Moving projects can be local or international. Some companies may focus solely on local ones, while others, like A1 auto transport will complete overseas moves too.
It takes a capable team and lots of experience to successfully deliver your belongings to another country. A1 auto transport has built its reputation and skills through 2 decades of activity.
We can transport not only the things you keep in your home but your vehicles too. We also offer different levels of service and many options. For more information, call now.
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
Experience, equipment and professional skills ensure we carry out your move remarkably. We work according to our customers’ programme which ensures adequate customer satisfaction. All our services are in line with the Smart Way Programme requirements.
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Apartment relocations
- State to state moves
- College moves
- Piano moves
- Vacation moves
- Pool table moves
- Storage services
- Specialized moving services
- Vehicle shipping
Call us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.