Lincoln Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether your move is triggered by a new job post, the urge to start life in a different place or just for the adventure, one thing that we all agree on is that moving is exciting. To keep the spirit of moving high, consider hiring a professional moving company to take care of your moving process. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, has all you need to make your move successful. Hire us today and let us make your move to Lincoln memorable. We also relocate vehicles.
- Before disconnecting the cords from your electronic devices, take a photo of the connections for easy reconnection later instead of looking for a technician.
- Empty your appliances such as the fridge, dryer, and washer to prevent damage. Ensure that you dry out any liquids from your refrigerator to inhibit the growth of mildew.
- Decide which items need to be moved and those that need to be sold or donated before you start packing. This will help you get more organized and create space for important items.
- Set aside a few clothes, utensils, toiletries and other basic items that you’ll require for the first two days before you unpack. These items will buy you some time and you can unpack at your own pace.
- Hire a good moving company. Don’t just go for a cheap mover; instead consider what they are offering regarding services and insurance. A good moving company will make your move simpler.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Full-service: If you decide to DIY, you may have friends to help you pack and load your items. But who will help when you get to your new house? You are a stranger in a new place and finding people to help you unload may be a challenge. Hiring a professional mover gives you the benefit of a full-service package where they pack, load, unload and unpack your belongings. They even offer house arrangement services.
- Liability: If you move on your own and any of your items drop and break, you’ll have to dig deep into your pockets to replace them. But when you hire a professional mover, they do all they can to ensure your items arrive safely and on time. They provide adequate insurance cover for your belongings and will be held liable in case of any unfortunate events.
- Skills: There’s nothing riskier than carrying a heavy sofa or fridge down the stairs. A small mistake will send your items crashing down. With professional movers, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your items. They use the right padding materials to protect your items from breakages or scratches. They also use dollies and straps to ease the work of lifting and loading them into the waiting trucks.
Ways of finding the best moving company
Go online. Find out how long they have been in business and their track record. Hiring a company with years of experience will ensure that your belongings are handled professionally and will be delivered without complications.
Ask if your mover is a member of any trade associations in the industry. A member of the American Moving and Storage Association and the local IMAWA shows a level of commitment and consistent delivery of high-quality services.
To read unbiased reviews about moving companies, check with the Better Business Bureau. The BBB will help you determine whether or not to hire a particular moving company by providing information about a company’s history. Consumers review and rate moving companies depending on their experience and can file complaints as well.
A reliable mover screens its workers to make sure they don’t have any criminal records. The FMCSA only licenses companies that have complied with all the federal regulations. Interstate movers are issued with a USDOT Number to act as a permit to cross state borders. Never hire an unlicensed mover.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Military moving
- Pet transport
- Residential and corporate moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Lincoln movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are unique and affordable. With branches in more than 20 states, we provide the most comprehensive coverage compared to any other moving company. Whatever your destination, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. Our friendly and professional experts will be more than happy to give you all the assistance you need to make your move as flawless as possible. Hire us today for efficient and dependable moving services.
Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com