Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lincoln, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lincoln Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lincoln is a small city located in Placer County, California. It is home to a close-knit community that is welcoming to all that visit and relocate there. The city offers a perfect environment to start and run your business. Being in close proximity to rail, air, and road transport allows you to get your business’ supplies in a short amount of time and saves money. The area has various parks and recreational activities that are bound to excite the whole family. If you are interested in moving or shipping cars to or from Lincoln, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the most experienced shippers in the United States. We have shipped vehicles and other items to various locations across the world for over 25 years. Our services are of high quality and yet affordable. Ship with us for guaranteed peace of mind and fast deliveries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lincoln to Los Angeles||$417||417 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lincoln to Portland||$420||561 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Lincoln||$591||788 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Lincoln||$1051||1753 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Lincoln to Minneapolis||$1122||1871 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Lincoln to New York||$1122||2807 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Lincoln to Boston||$1197||2993 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Lincoln||$1225||3063 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lincoln
Our drivers know the 20.1 square miles that make up this city like the back of their hands. This comes from the experience of frequenting the area when making deliveries. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Lincoln are Highway 65 and Interstate 80. We now ship to the city’s neighbors who include Rocklin, Roseville, Auburn, North Auburn, Citrus, Heights, North Highlands, Foothill Farms, Orangevale, Rio Linda, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Olivehurst, Rancho Cordova, and Linda.
Our service portfolio
- Interstate car towing. There’s now no need to drive your car over long distances when moving it to a different state. Let the experts handle it. Our drivers are experienced in driving over long distances and will deliver your vehicle in the same state you left it in. Driving the vehicle only increases its mileage and the car is bound to have damages by the time you make it to your destination.
- State to state moving. Moving to a new state can be exciting and care-free depending on the company you choose to partner with. Moving with A-1 Auto Transport is safe, fast, and affordable. We ensure that your items are protected and handled with care. Our staff is disciplined and experienced and we guarantee that you will not experience any case of theft.
- Door to door shipping. This is one of our most popular services. Customers just schedule a pick-up and a driver will be sent to collect your car straight from your doorstep. It is efficient and fast. You get to interact with the person in charge of your shipment and your vehicle will not have to be transferred to any other carrier.
- Multi-car shipping. Shipping many vehicles at a go is a great way of maximizing discounts and saving offered by auto shipping companies. It cuts down the costs of fuel used and the labor involved. We have enough carriers to ship any number of vehicles that you may have.
Types of vehicles we ship
There’s no limit to the types of vehicles that we can ship. We have both the workforce and the equipment to accommodate the various sizes that different vehicles come in. some of the vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Golf carts
- Sports utility vehicles
- Electric cars
- Boats and yachts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
- Non-operational vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Classic and antique cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Ensuring your vehicle is ready for the shipping process is essential to having a fast and hassle-free experience. Some of the tasks that you must carry out include:
- Ensuring that your vehicle doesn’t have any personal items and aftermarket installations. This reduces the chances of damage or theft.
- Clean your vehicle and carry out a walk around inspection taking pictures of any damages which include scratches and dents.
- Deactivate any toll tags to prevent accumulation of charges as your vehicle is shipped past toll stations.
- Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic to prevent breakdowns during the shipping process.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Only leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Disable your alarm.
Why ship with us?
We are the only shipping company that cares about your vehicle just as much as you do. We ensure that it is well taken care of and it is even insured for full value replacement while it is in our care.
For more information on shipping cars to or from Lincoln, call us on 1-800-452-2880.