Lincoln Long Distance Movers
The city of Lincoln is a decent place to live in. There are so many sites to see, so many nice places to visit, and so many good neighborhoods to live in.
But before anyone can enjoy the peace of Lincoln, it is very important that they prepare for the move. If this is your first time moving, then you should check out a leading moving company in Alabama. If you own a car, then it would be wise to ship it in advance. We have carriers ready and willing to ship your car for you.
Read on for more on moving to or from Lincoln.
Tips On Making The Move Easier
Here are a few tips that can help make the move easier for you:
- Prepare! Make living arrangements at least 3 weeks before the move. You should also try and get as much info as you can about Lincoln. Anything to help you ease into this city.
- Packing is key. If you do not know how to pack your items, then chances are they might break during the move. Same for most other household items you might have. Effective packing makes sure your valuable items get to your new house or office intact.
- Sort all your stuff. While packing, it would be wise to try and sort all your stuff. Know what you must carry, what you could carry. Any old or damaged items or pieces of furniture should not be carried. At the very least, this will help to save on space.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why Hire A Moving Company?
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy if you chose a moving company.
- Movers won’t let you down: Moving can be labor intensive. You will need help. And you friends and family might not be always available. Movers help eliminate this uncertainty because you can be sure that they will be there to assist.
- You will have more time: Moving companies do all the heavy lifting for you. You will have very little to do. If you hire a mover, you will therefore have more time to do other things before you move.
- Movers will provide security: Moving companies do anything legally possible to ensure your furniture gets to your desired destination safely. They go as far as providing security for your items, even if it’s in terms of having burly employees to ward off unwanted parties.
- Moving companies are faster: Moving companies can provide all the labor needed for a move. This labor is skilled and trained in the art of moving. They will pack and transport your belongings faster.
- You will be insured: Movers are liable by law for any item they transport. They will replace or fix any of your office equipment or office furniture that is lost or damaged during the move.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a mover.
- A valid license - A good moving company has a valid license by the FMCSA. Ensure the mover you want to hire has a valid USDOT number.
- Full value protection - Most movers have insurance policies on all their carriers and trucks. The only sure protection against your items is a full value protection policy.
- Affordable prices - Go for a moving company that has pocket-friendly prices. As much as you can, avoid a mover that adds hidden charges to their quoted prices.
- Positive reviews - The only way to be sure that you are hiring a good mover is though what transport critics are saying about it. Go for a mover that has good reviews online.
- Aside from reviews, the other mark of a good mover is the amount of time they have been in the moving business. Experience counts a great deal.
What We Offer
- Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Interstate and cross-country moving
- Bulky furniture moving
- Commercial and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking
- House arrangement
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- We provide one of the best-rated transport services in Lincoln
- All our carriers are fitted with trackers that keep you in the move throughout the move.
- You are guaranteed safe and timely delivery of your items.
Get In Touch With Us
Get in touch with us and experience a smooth transition to Lincoln. We have a ready customer service desk to answer any queries you might have. You can contact the rep by filling the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com